Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

wow you really used those up! @CC3616

wow you really used those up! @CC3616

RE: Empties - 2019

Loves/Likes/Dislikes. There’s a lot to list, so I don’t think I’m going to list them all, but I’m impressed with how many empties there are.

nice job! @cindyvonlovely lots of loves there

nice job! @cindyvonlovely lots of loves there

Re: Empties - 2019

I feel like I didn't have a lot of empties this month but I managed to get through a few.

20181230_004313.jpgI liked all of these!20181230_004225.jpgMeh.

@CookieGirl1 I love the KATE SOMERVILLE - Wrinkle Warrior™ 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Serum. It leaves my skin so soft and I love that it is a 2-in-1. Thanks for sharing you empties Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca 

My December empties✨ soo sad to have finished up my favourite face mask by Dr Brandt, and my favourite Stila Glitter & Glow shadow😢 but they will both definitely be repurchased! Already did repurchase the 2 Marc Anthony haircare products, and the rest pictured are things I liked, but didn’t love.

I Loved the glitter and glow Stila eye shadow, too, @samkeaysxo and purchased it. I love when a purchase is born from a sample.

on to new products to try @samkeaysxo

on to new products to try @samkeaysxo

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@samkeaysxo Such awesome empties! This reminds me to go through my hair and body care empties too Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca 

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@samkeaysxo can you elaborate on the dr brandt vacuum cleaner? I have a FS but also have dry skin and a lot of pore cleaning masks don't play nice with dryer skin. 

RE: Re: RE: Empties - 2019

It’s a very cooling, tingling mask that helps with pores and I also used it as a spot treatment sometimes. I have combo skin, unsure about how it would be on dry skin but it wasn’t drying on me at all

6E01F078-9B7B-4A33-AB34-9E1173DCCF27.jpegLikes, some need to use longer to decide.

92430775-8622-4AE7-840C-0096C57F6092.jpegLoves - will repurchase or already have

BAB0C486-D4A2-4368-8CE4-4D592F69CE31.jpegThe fresh glow water smelled great but did it do anything? Trestique was really dry and wouldn’t blend out. Mufa way too light on me. Others just meh

I love the fresh nectar spray @jen81 😍

I love the fresh nectar spray @jen81 😍

@jen81 I got the same sample of the MUFE and the shade was actually pretty close for me but I didn't like the texture or the way it wore on me Smiley Sad.

@CookieGirl1 I agree the way it wore was weird.  I didn’t Ike it at all. Otherwise I would have mixed it to darken it up a smidge.

I 💖 that Julep sheet mask too, it’s amazing @jen81!

Empties for the week:E009AB35-98CE-451B-B1ED-D721F6F35301.jpegLots of loves again!

Finally finished these stragglers from the 10 by 10/10 and DS December challenges:4EF2571B-E3D5-42DB-80E7-55ED853D4DE3.jpeg

Spoiler
I don’t think I would repurchase any of these, though they are nice products and I enjoyed using them. Very pleasant scents to all of them.

good job getting through those products!! @eshoe

good job getting through those products!! @eshoe

Empties - 2019

my empties for the week, did not care much for the oxygen bubble mask, it turned my face a red burn color for a few hours, the glycolic acid mask fit terrible and I didn't see any purpose of it, if it can't even hydrate, then the creme shop mask has alcohol high on the ingredients list, and I noticed a day later, my face was becoming more oily as the day went on

@lmaster what did you think about the Patchology gels?

I like them, the only thing I noticed is that they can slide if they are drenched in serum @CookieGirl1 but I wore them under a sheet mask, so I don't have a problem after that

5 Replies