Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

I like them, the only thing I noticed is that they can slide if they are drenched in serum @CookieGirl1 but I wore them under a sheet mask, so I don't have a problem after that

What a bum week for sheet masks @lmaster๐Ÿคจ hope this week is much better!!

I know @eshoe I did a few wipe off masks this week, and some days, I was so tired lol

@lmaster, this past week I was happy to just cleanse and moisturize some days๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Merry Christmas to you๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽโ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅฐ!

I feel that @eshoe, I really had to pep myself up to even wash and moisturize my face at the end of the crazy holiday days!

Merry Christmas to you and your family @eshoe ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

Weekly Trash, lots of sheet mask loves here!599F81DE-6B5C-4D99-A825-200C5DA95F9F.jpeg

38DFB343-56A4-44C4-A3B8-A44302399C54.jpegSame here!

@eshoe love seeing your mask collection!! great job on th...

@eshoe love seeing your mask collection!! great job on those empties ๐Ÿ˜

Re: @eshoe love seeing your mask collection!! great job on th...

Thank you @lmaster I canโ€™t believe I went through that many, bring on the New Year Iโ€™m ready to start at 0๐ŸŽ‰!

Re: @eshoe love seeing your mask collection!! great job on th...

Haha @eshoe I'm with you!

Empties - 2019

my empties for the week... only one I couldn't stand lol the mineral tinted cream... nope it's a silicone mess on my face! it claims to have a matte finish..ummm no it did not. liked the olehenriksen sheer transformation perfecting moisturizer and the kiehls powerful strength line reducing concentrate and loved everything else ๐Ÿ˜‰

@lmaster Such good empties! I have been wanting to try the IGK - Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm. I will have to check it out now due to your positive review Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca 

It's amazing @RebeccaBT when I use it, my hair feels and looks so healthy

Love ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜mistress! @lmaster it smells sooooo good. 

Oh yes it does @sonnydee already using my back up ๐Ÿ˜‰

Empties - 2019

Empties for the week: bio peel didnt break me out the 2nd time, so I'll have to investigate these more when I kill more of my stash. the alterna was ok, it smelled a lil off? the hope renewed eye was a waste of time. it did nothing. so I got rid of it by using the rest as lotion. Think I reviewed all the others in my mask challenge.๐Ÿค”

That Lemon bio peel is my Holy Grail peel!

nice @sonnydee

nice @sonnydee

Weekly trash:

Loves:1C736BDE-64F0-4D3D-A8E3-05D4B9ADDAF3.jpeg

Spoiler
Lots of loves this week. The Mac Prep + Prime was part of the 10 by 10/10 challenge, obviously I was a little off in my estimations. I had a backup for that as well as for the Burtโ€™s Bees Lip Crayon, my daily staple. ๐Ÿ’— the Elemis Peptide 4 Thousand Flower Mask. It would make an honorable stand-in for the Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm. I had a few samples of the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation and will likely be purchasing it. I love it, but am committed to trying a few foundations before buying. 

The rest:C978D89A-1F53-4334-8E23-B44344DB468B.jpeg

Spoiler
The PTR is good but my makeup pilled after using it. Itโ€™s got that scent I love (above Elemis) but my YTTP Kale Cream is far superior in my mind. The Dark Choco mask has a stringy serum which is just gross. Love the Skyn Glacial Cleanser itโ€™s just too drying for my skin anymore. The iT! primer was ok but some of the products have parabens and because I sometimes forget to check, Iโ€™m not even going to bother. I was SO excited to try the Jo Loves Pomelo but the scent seems like something meant for an older man, kind of like Old Spice๐Ÿ˜† The DERMAdoctor serum didnโ€™t do anything for me and the scent was also awful. 

lol @eshoe idk if I've experienced stringy serum, yuk!

lol @eshoe idk if I've experienced stringy serum, yuk!

My trash bin was full today!

937AD5ED-D23C-4FA4-A547-6A726306AC4A.jpeg

Loved most of the sheet masks and didnโ€™t dislike any of them. I also finished a big Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Clinique Moisture Surge - itโ€™s my everyday moisturizer and I love it so much. I was sad that I didnโ€™t like the Bareminerals Tinted moisturizer sample - I was looking for a cheaper alternative to my LM base. Oh well! 

Notably, I also finished my first jar of Halo beauty supplements. I know this is the big thing in beauty but Iโ€™m not sure if Iโ€™m on board. The pills absolutely made my nails grow super fast but they werenโ€™t particularly stronger. I didnโ€™t really notice any changes in my hair or skin ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Each morning when I took the pill my stomach would get so upset, too. I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll repurchase but maybe look into other supplements in the future. 

4 Replies