cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

RE: Empties - 2019

Loves/Likes/Dislikes. Thereโ€™s a lot to list, so I donโ€™t think Iโ€™m going to list them all, but Iโ€™m impressed with how many empties there are.

nice job! @cindyvonlovely lots of loves there

nice job! @cindyvonlovely lots of loves there

Re: Empties - 2019

I feel like I didn't have a lot of empties this month but I managed to get through a few.

I liked all of these!I liked all of these!Meh.Meh.

@CookieGirl1 I love the Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warriorโ„ข 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Hyaluronic Serum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL. It leaves my skin so soft and I love that it is a 2-in-1. Thanks for sharing you empties ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca 

Empties for the week:Lots of loves again!Lots of loves again!

Finally finished these stragglers from the 10 by 10/10 and DS December challenges:4EF2571B-E3D5-42DB-80E7-55ED853D4DE3.jpeg

Spoiler
I donโ€™t think I would repurchase any of these, though they are nice products and I enjoyed using them. Very pleasant scents to all of them.

good job getting through those products!! @eshoe

good job getting through those products!! @eshoe

Weekly trash:

Loves:1C736BDE-64F0-4D3D-A8E3-05D4B9ADDAF3.jpeg

Spoiler
Lots of loves this week. The Mac Prep + Prime was part of the 10 by 10/10 challenge, obviously I was a little off in my estimations. I had a backup for that as well as for the Burtโ€™s Bees Lip Crayon, my daily staple. ๐Ÿ’— the Elemis Peptide 4 Thousand Flower Mask. It would make an honorable stand-in for the Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm. I had a few samples of the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation and will likely be purchasing it. I love it, but am committed to trying a few foundations before buying. 

The rest:C978D89A-1F53-4334-8E23-B44344DB468B.jpeg

Spoiler
The PTR is good but my makeup pilled after using it. Itโ€™s got that scent I love (above Elemis) but my YTTP Kale Cream is far superior in my mind. The Dark Choco mask has a stringy serum which is just gross. Love the Skyn Glacial Cleanser itโ€™s just too drying for my skin anymore. The iT! primer was ok but some of the products have parabens and because I sometimes forget to check, Iโ€™m not even going to bother. I was SO excited to try the Jo Loves Pomelo but the scent seems like something meant for an older man, kind of like Old Spice๐Ÿ˜† The DERMAdoctor serum didnโ€™t do anything for me and the scent was also awful. 

lol @eshoe idk if I've experienced stringy serum, yuk!

lol @eshoe idk if I've experienced stringy serum, yuk!

Empties - 2019

love this @scott1201
1 Reply
testing