cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: nice empties!! @Sansara

Thanks!

Re: Empties - 2019

@Sansara I’ve been so curious about the Volition Turmeric mask. It it an exfoliating mask? Does it have a strong/faint scent?

@eshoeLet`s be honest, I can`t remember the smell, so probably nothing crazy. I used it as body polish, cause it was too grainy for face, I think.

That’s all I need to know, @Sansara, thank you!

@Sansara I have some samples of the Tula as well. What did you like/dislike about both?

@makeitup305 I loves Tula toner and eye cream. Toner was gentle, not drying and worked well for my combi skin. 

Cleanser was total miss. Very heavy franganced and how to say it, very foamy. You need to rinse it forever. Similar with Fresh Soy cleanser and I hate it. 

Re: Empties - V2

Weekly empties AC1F79E4-9AAF-4F14-9ED9-C12873A9AACD.jpeg

All but the SDJ lip balm are loves and repurchases. The SDJ balm was ok but not worth repurchasing.

Great job on the empties, @faeriegirl!! Totally agree about thr SDJ Balm; I have 4 more to get through 🤦‍♀️

I'm so sorry the lip balm wasn't a love @faeriegirl I loved it, but after a month, I started noticing little balls forming,,, kinda reminder me of the Jaclyn cosmetics drama with her lipstick

@faeriegirl Thanks for sharing your feedback on the SDJ lip balm! How long did it take you to use up the body oil? The product photos on Sephora’s website make it look huge!

@faeriegirl  Great job!!! I’ve been wanting to try the Necessaire!! Glad you loved it!

@faeriegirl I love the YTTP cleanser so much!  I think I have 1 1/2 bottles waiting in the sidelines for me but I'd made myself take a break to use up another cleanser that I had and I'm looking forward to pulling out my old faithful again.  Great group of Empties!

@CookieGirl1  I’m doing the same thing, I have a full size backup but I’m trying to use up another one.

@faeriegirl I love trying new skincare but I think that the YTTP is kind of the "gold standard" in my collection.  

It really is @CookieGirl1. I love everything I have tried from YTTP❤️

B8B49550-9909-4DAA-8601-4A889080022C.jpeg

All were loves and repurchases, except the Herbivore. I can’t bring myself to use it anymore, since I read the article that said it barely contains bakuchiol.

I think I'm going to use the herbivore with my new The INKEY List Bakuchiol @faeriegirl and try to get though it 

Oh wow @faeriegirl, you are destashing it! It was pretty saddening. It really was my favorite, too😕 

@faeriegirl You've been on a roll!

@faeriegirl  What really the herbavore doesn’t contain it!!! Crazy. 

@faeriegirl BumBum cream is so well loved in our community 🥰

1 Reply
testing