cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Empties - 2019

my empties for the week: absolutely hated the spa life orange sheet mask, the Murad I didn't see any results worth repurchasing. my third sample of the amorepacific vintage single extract essence, just notgiving me the wow factor I see other people speak of. lancome definicils it's ok, would not purchase on my own, and the elemis actually made me produce more oil than normal 😳 loved all the other sheet masks, love the tatcha cleansing oil and love how the skII moisturizer made my skin so soft

Re: Empties - 2019

@lmaster What awesome empties. I have been going through a lot of sheet mask as well. The cold weather seems to be drying out my skin like crazy! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT same!! Thank you,,I was wanting some cooler weather,, like fall, but apparently that doesn't exist anymore 😂😂

It’s so true @lmaster Fall doesn’t exist anymore! I think that it’s so sad ! 🥺 !

@keana1 I loved the fall weather as a kid, it's so disappointing how it's changing!

I know! @lmaster It’s sad because I also enjoyed fall when I was a child! It’s like spring and fall don’t exist anymore! I don’t know why some people don’t believe in climate change! They must be living on another planet! 🙄 ! Or have wishful thinking! 

@lmaster love all the mask empties...I never remember to...

@lmaster love all the mask empties...I never remember to keep mine to see how many I go through in a month

Re: @lmaster love all the mask empties...I never remember to...

@angelKiss24 I always kept like my little jars of moisturizer, just in case, my daughter wants some, but I never kept anything else 😂 now I can actually see how much I'm using every week 😊

I used some stuff this week.

💗4F34451B-4BF9-4449-A4D0-123D5314698B.jpeg

Spoiler
Love everything here. The sample was DE Virgin Marula, which I use to make Protini Smoothies for my skin as a sleeping mask. I would have purchased the Tatcha Pearl during the sale, but this sample lasts forever and I have three more, yay!

GoodE7BB982B-6581-4F71-A73C-C9322E1EF2C0.jpeg

Spoiler
I’ve been wavering on these eye makeup remover pads for awhile now as they are a little on the dry side. I was fed up with the cotton pads I was using but now that I’ve discovered why everyone loves the Shiseido ones, I am going back to micellular water for now. The Cicaherb mask was fine but I prefer Mediheal’s Cica mask over this one. The Skyn primer is great if you are looking for something without -cones. I had a backup that opened from the sealed part in the fridge, now I am thinking I will have to toss it as well. I liked this Tata Rejuvenating Serum, but it didn’t seem to do much for my skin. The fresh Vitamin Nectar Moisture Glow Cream was great, but I think the Origins Night-a-Mins is very similar and cleaner.

OkBA9AEB31-5937-42EC-B732-A05C7C4AAA51.jpeg

Spoiler
Nothing terrible here, but nothing I would repurchase, either. The Ariul Juice Cleanse Mask as well as the Oozoo were the least favorites of these particular lines of masks. The Raspberry Lentil Juice Cleanse and the Rose Capsule Oozoo masks are amazingly awesome!

NopeD3FBECD1-88C2-474F-9A35-09393049D1D9.jpeg

Spoiler
The hourglass was awful for me. I could not get it to work, even with different primers.

The Pacifica Sparkling Star Passionfruit was my 8 year old daughter’s. She confided in me that she can’t wear it anymore as she was wearing it the day her ‘boyfriend’ broke up with her and it makes her too sad😂. I bought her the By Rosie Jane Discovery Set at the last sale for Christmas, hope she finds something cheerier!

@eshoe Love the selection here so satisfying 

Woah I had to do a double take, @peculiarzmakeup - this was a good mix a few years ago! Thank you very much 💕

@eshoe I realized after I posted it how long ago it was from I still love the combo, too funny 😁 

I’ve done the same, @peculiarzmakeup! A trip down memory lane, though, ha

@eshoe I felt the same about the tata serum, which was a little disappointing because this is the first one of her products I felt this way about! 

Bummer, @CC3616. Yeah I love the Regenerating Cleanser, it’s probably my favorite gentle exfoliator. I went through 2 bottles of this, so I had some time to see if it had any +/- effects. 

@eshoe good idea posting the masks!! 😂😂 I don't even th...

@eshoe good idea posting the masks!! 😂😂 I don't even think of that

Re: @eshoe good idea posting the masks!! 😂😂 I don't even th...

It’s so helpful when I don’t post on the masking thread about a mask I’ve tried, @lmaster. Even today, there were a few I thought, ‘hmmmm. Did I like that one or not?’ I decided if I couldn’t remember, it must have been just meh😆

@eshoe I purchased the Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment Moonlightas soon as it came out and I love it. I’m not even a quarter through my jar. You really only need the smallest amount. 

If it didn’t expire at some point, a jar might last me a couple of years, at least @ather

@eshoe I agree. I kinda wish it came in a mini size. Then I could use it up and not worry and only purchase when it’s gone. 

Re: Empties - V2

I'm doing pretty good for my project! Proud of myself. PS ignore the cat hair lol I don't feel like editing it out. 

2021- 86/100
2021- 3 Destashes

Love-
4 Piece YSL Tatouage Couture Velvet Cream Sampler Pack
BBW Mediterranean Blue Water Body Cream
UD Primer Potion
BioMiracle Juice Mask Antioxidant

April Loves.jpg

Ok-
Sephora Lagoon Bath Bomb
Biore Nose Strip
Moisturizing Foot Mask