Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Sheet mask goals 🀩@scott1201 I've been doing good at masking at least 3 x week. 

love buxom, and your cute masks 😍 @scott1201

love buxom, and your cute masks 😍 @scott1201

I tried a sample of the CLINIQUE - Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator and bought it during the Ulta sale. I've been using other moisturizers and can't wait to try it for an extended period next year. Great to hear you love it @scott1201

@scott1201 What amazing empties! I love the CLINIQUE - Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator. It is so cooling and hydrating on the skin. Thanks for sharing. 

Best,

Rebecca

November and mid December empties. B0C862AA-F84F-4BB0-AF62-A2538199C523.jpegLoves. I have couple new and awesome discoveries. Youth to people cleanser and IT mascara.

8A98A089-FD06-4DD5-9F43-DA95FD8576EB.jpegLikes.

56111290-FEFA-4801-9A69-CF2ABDD071F4.jpegKinda ok. I had very big hopes for Tiger grass serum, but didn’t see any improvement with my skin.

BFE4BB4D-3529-4F0A-88D1-87EA11E5E46B.jpegHate it.

@Sansara So many great products in there. I loved those vitabrind masks, it was a barneys bag that they came in?

@CC3616 Yes, that’s from Barney’s. I still have C vitamin powder left from this brand, should try it soon.

nice empties!! @Sansara

nice empties!! @Sansara

Re: nice empties!! @Sansara

Thanks!

@Sansara I’ve been so curious about the Volition Turmeric mask. It it an exfoliating mask? Does it have a strong/faint scent?

@eshoeLet`s be honest, I can`t remember the smell, so probably nothing crazy. I used it as body polish, cause it was too grainy for face, I think.

That’s all I need to know, @Sansara, thank you!

@Sansara I have some samples of the Tula as well. What did you like/dislike about both?

@makeitup305 I loves Tula toner and eye cream. Toner was gentle, not drying and worked well for my combi skin. 

Cleanser was total miss. Very heavy franganced and how to say it, very foamy. You need to rinse it forever. Similar with Fresh Soy cleanser and I hate it. 

Empties - 2019

my empties for the week: absolutely hated the spa life orange sheet mask, the Murad I didn't see any results worth repurchasing. my third sample of the amorepacific vintage single extract essence, just notgiving me the wow factor I see other people speak of. lancome definicils it's ok, would not purchase on my own, and the elemis actually made me produce more oil than normal 😳 loved all the other sheet masks, love the tatcha cleansing oil and love how the skII moisturizer made my skin so soft

@lmaster What awesome empties. I have been going through a lot of sheet mask as well. The cold weather seems to be drying out my skin like crazy! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT same!! Thank you,,I was wanting some cooler weather,, like fall, but apparently that doesn't exist anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It’s so true @lmaster Fall doesn’t exist anymore! I think that it’s so sad ! πŸ₯Ί !

@keana1 I loved the fall weather as a kid, it's so disappointing how it's changing!

I know! @lmaster It’s sad because I also enjoyed fall when I was a child! It’s like spring and fall don’t exist anymore! I don’t know why some people don’t believe in climate change! They must be living on another planet! πŸ™„ ! Or have wishful thinking! 

@lmaster love all the mask empties...I never remember to...

@lmaster love all the mask empties...I never remember to keep mine to see how many I go through in a month
3 Replies