Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@makeitup305 I loves Tula toner and eye cream. Toner was gentle, not drying and worked well for my combi skin. 

Cleanser was total miss. Very heavy franganced and how to say it, very foamy. You need to rinse it forever. Similar with Fresh Soy cleanser and I hate it. 

Empties - 2019

my empties for the week: absolutely hated the spa life orange sheet mask, the Murad I didn't see any results worth repurchasing. my third sample of the amorepacific vintage single extract essence, just notgiving me the wow factor I see other people speak of. lancome definicils it's ok, would not purchase on my own, and the elemis actually made me produce more oil than normal 😳 loved all the other sheet masks, love the tatcha cleansing oil and love how the skII moisturizer made my skin so soft

@lmaster What awesome empties. I have been going through a lot of sheet mask as well. The cold weather seems to be drying out my skin like crazy! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT same!! Thank you,,I was wanting some cooler weather,, like fall, but apparently that doesn't exist anymore 😂😂

It’s so true @lmaster Fall doesn’t exist anymore! I think that it’s so sad ! 🥺 !

@keana1 I loved the fall weather as a kid, it's so disappointing how it's changing!

I know! @lmaster It’s sad because I also enjoyed fall when I was a child! It’s like spring and fall don’t exist anymore! I don’t know why some people don’t believe in climate change! They must be living on another planet! 🙄 ! Or have wishful thinking! 

@lmaster love all the mask empties...I never remember to...

@lmaster love all the mask empties...I never remember to keep mine to see how many I go through in a month

Re: @lmaster love all the mask empties...I never remember to...

@angelKiss24 I always kept like my little jars of moisturizer, just in case, my daughter wants some, but I never kept anything else 😂 now I can actually see how much I'm using every week 😊

Empties - 2019

My trash society contribution for the week. Love almost everything delectable puts out, but this wash/scrub smelled great! but I went thru it in record time. probably purchase again when it's on sale. the hubs liked it alot (even took it to the gym) so that maybe why I went thru it so quickly.

good job getting through some products! 😉 @sonnydee

good job getting through some products! 😉 @sonnydee

thanks @lmaster trying to shop my stash😉

thanks @lmaster trying to shop my stash😉

This week’s trash:

Loves:B4F0D5B6-E48A-401B-99DD-9E24F29910C1.jpeg

I was disappointed to discover how awesome the GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY - Luminous Silk Foundationlooked on my skin, only because it doesn’t coincide with a low buy. Very, very beautiful, made my skin look natural but better. The Face Fabric was beautiful as well, but perhaps more suited to those with normal/oily/combo skin. 3E4363BA-6C55-4101-9DD6-0E73757B8EF2.jpeg

The Anjou HA serum has been the find of the year I think, $7.99 for 1 oz and it plumps my skin for makeup prep.

Good, but not for me 

06502E33-6E19-40FE-A307-300FE0422754.jpeg

♥️ the Dior, it’s great for a little luxurious gentle  exfoliation😉

😍the armani silk @eshoe

😍the armani silk @eshoe

such cute masks! @eshoe 😊

such cute masks! @eshoe 😊

RE: Empties - 2019

My November empties! Finished up quite a bit this month. Already purchased replacements for 3 of the things in this picture(ogx mousse, Smashbox primerizer, Marc Anthony conditioner); I absolutely LOVEE the Smashbox Primerizer!! Hated the UD and Buxom mascaras, and everything else was just okay.. aside from the Caudalie mask which is amazing and I will purchase soon, and the Estée Lauder foundation which I need to purchase in a lighter shade.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@samkeaysxo Love your empties. I have a lot of candle empties this month which makes me so sad because I love candles so much!

Best,
Rebecca 

I didn't realize how much I really do use up! great job!...

I didn't realize how much I really do use up! great job! @samkeaysxo

Every few months I seem to finish a bunch of FS products at once, and this was that month! 33 empties this month.

IMG_4318.JPGLoves

IMG_1743.JPGlikes/nopes

nope for me was the tarte lashes and the dermalogica lip treatment I like the sephora foot masks and the rest are okay/meh. 

@CC3616 Loving all of your empties! I recently tried the GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon Glow Jelly Sheet Maskand I am loving it! 

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT I didn't have high expectations of it honestly, I thought it would be more hype but really liked it! Have you tried the sleeping mask too? I am working on one right now. 

2 Replies