Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

the foot peel @Samtian? I started peeling the day after &...

the foot peel @Samtian? I started peeling the day after & now I'm even peeling between my toes! I already bought 2 more at Tjmaxx this week. maybe I just had a lot that needed to peel. πŸ€”

Re: the foot peel @Samtian? I started peeling the day after &...

@sonnydee Maybe mine was a dud or expired. It had a small section that started to peel but that was it. And my feet were in major need of peeling. Glad it worked for you!

Sorry to hear it didn't work for you @Samtian. I'm having a hard time keeping my 5 year old son from peeling more! He's so intrigued by it!πŸ˜“ I'm relaxing on the couch & he uncovers them & wants to talk about/look at themπŸ˜…

@sonnydee Haha that sounds like fun!

Re: Empties - 2019

Beware the foot mask, @sonnydeeπŸ˜‰ 

have you used this foot mask? @eshoe

have you used this foot mask? @eshoe

Re: have you used this foot mask? @eshoe

No, @sonnydee, I’m afraid the Starskin will be my first and last exfoliating foot mask! Please let me know how you like it in another week, I would love to know!

@sonnydee I hope the foot mask doesn't freak you out πŸ˜‰

@sonnydee I hope the foot mask doesn't freak you out πŸ˜‰

Me too., it did make my feet softer but still wondering h...

Me too., it did make my feet softer but still wondering how big/if there is going to be a mess with my feet! I'm glad hubs is going out of town he has a foot thing (don't like dingy/hard feet, so it may freak him out)

All of my empties from November were loves ❀️IMG_20181201_145227.jpg

If you have any questions about certain products, ask away Smiley Happy

Spoiler
-Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cleansing Clothes
-L'Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara
-Derma-E Microdermabrasion Scrub
-Pixi Rose Tonic
-Ole Henriksen Face the Truth Gel Cleanser
-Laneige Water Sleeping Mask
-Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
-FAB Ultra Repair Liquid Recovery (so sad to see this possibly being discontinued 😣)

@SpaceLlama it feels good to use up products 😊

@SpaceLlama it feels good to use up products 😊

Re: @SpaceLlama it feels good to use up products 😊

It does, @lmaster! I gave away a lot of my deluxed sized skincare and foils to my mom for her girls spa day so that cleared up a bunch of room. It'll be so satisfying once I've emptied all of my backups and my skincare bin will be empty Smiley Happy

Re: @SpaceLlama it feels good to use up products 😊

I have this feeling, that I will never use up everything without buying more! @SpaceLlama uughhh

I used some stuff this week.

πŸ’—4F34451B-4BF9-4449-A4D0-123D5314698B.jpeg

Spoiler
Love everything here. The sample was DE Virgin Marula, which I use to make Protini Smoothies for my skin as a sleeping mask. I would have purchased the Tatcha Pearl during the sale, but this sample lasts forever and I have three more, yay!

GoodE7BB982B-6581-4F71-A73C-C9322E1EF2C0.jpeg

Spoiler
I’ve been wavering on these eye makeup remover pads for awhile now as they are a little on the dry side. I was fed up with the cotton pads I was using but now that I’ve discovered why everyone loves the Shiseido ones, I am going back to micellular water for now. The Cicaherb mask was fine but I prefer Mediheal’s Cica mask over this one. The Skyn primer is great if you are looking for something without -cones. I had a backup that opened from the sealed part in the fridge, now I am thinking I will have to toss it as well. I liked this Tata Rejuvenating Serum, but it didn’t seem to do much for my skin. The fresh Vitamin Nectar Moisture Glow Cream was great, but I think the Origins Night-a-Mins is very similar and cleaner.

OkBA9AEB31-5937-42EC-B732-A05C7C4AAA51.jpeg

Spoiler
Nothing terrible here, but nothing I would repurchase, either. The Ariul Juice Cleanse Mask as well as the Oozoo were the least favorites of these particular lines of masks. The Raspberry Lentil Juice Cleanse and the Rose Capsule Oozoo masks are amazingly awesome!

NopeD3FBECD1-88C2-474F-9A35-09393049D1D9.jpeg

Spoiler
The hourglass was awful for me. I could not get it to work, even with different primers.

The Pacifica Sparkling Star Passionfruit was my 8 year old daughter’s. She confided in me that she can’t wear it anymore as she was wearing it the day her β€˜boyfriend’ broke up with her and it makes her too sadπŸ˜‚. I bought her the By Rosie Jane Discovery Set at the last sale for Christmas, hope she finds something cheerier!

@eshoe I felt the same about the tata serum, which was a little disappointing because this is the first one of her products I felt this way about! 

Bummer, @CC3616. Yeah I love the Regenerating Cleanser, it’s probably my favorite gentle exfoliator. I went through 2 bottles of this, so I had some time to see if it had any +/- effects. 

@eshoe good idea posting the masks!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't even th...

@eshoe good idea posting the masks!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't even think of that

Re: @eshoe good idea posting the masks!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't even th...

It’s so helpful when I don’t post on the masking thread about a mask I’ve tried, @lmaster. Even today, there were a few I thought, β€˜hmmmm. Did I like that one or not?’ I decided if I couldn’t remember, it must have been just mehπŸ˜†

@eshoe I purchased the TATCHA - The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatmentas soon as it came out and I love it. I’m not even a quarter through my jar. You really only need the smallest amount. 

If it didn’t expire at some point, a jar might last me a couple of years, at least @ather

@eshoe I agree. I kinda wish it came in a mini size. Then I could use it up and not worry and only purchase when it’s gone. 

1 Reply