cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Weekly trash:83347BC6-AAF6-430B-8EDB-C7C81CB947C3.jpeg

Spoiler
The Jo Malone is Peony and Blush. To me it has a strong jasmine scent that is nice on others but too strong for me to wear. I finished it, though, so many others love it so I’m glad I was able to try it.

The Leaders and Lapcos Milk masks are both good and I would repurchase, but won’t restock right now. I have a few of the fresh Vitamin Nectar masks left from gratis earlier this year, and I save them for when I am in a hurry and my skin looks dull and tired. They always help and I will likely be purchasing this.

The YSL All-in-One Glow is very nice but doesn’t wear as well as the Armani Luminous Foundation for me. Feels similar in consistency to the Armani Face Fabric.

@eshoe The DR. JART+ - Ceramidin™ Facial Maskhhhas been my new favorite sheet mask lately. I feel like it helps with the overall tone of my skin. Thanks for sharing all your empties 🙂

Best,

Rebecca 

I should add this to my list! @RebeccaBT 

Since fall I've been on a skincare quest, which really ramped up in January.  

It is so good, @RebeccaBT. The essence in this mask is so hydrating for dry skin!

I really want to the the fresh powder @eshoe is it worth...

I really want to the the fresh powder @eshoe is it worth the price?

Re: I really want to the the fresh powder @eshoe is it worth...

I love it but also think the Ariul Juice cleanse mask with the dry mask that has the Vitamin C dots would make a great dupe @lmaster!

Re: I really want to the the fresh powder @eshoe is it worth...

I'll have to scope that one out thanks!! 🤗 @eshoe

Empties - 2019

I had a big push to finish a as much as I could before the New year... I'm pleased with the results. 😊 (I didn't actually finish the Clinique makeup removers I just moved them to another container. Same with the cotton rounds.) Loves (will likely repurchase): Derma E peel, essense powder, bosica foot peel, Milk masks, briogeo hair mask, cicapair overnight mask, maybe the fenty primer and foundation but I need a bigger sample. Dr. Dennis Gross peel is almost a fav but I need the regular or sensitive version instead.

@Lazybeautybeast WOW! That is really amazing! Congrats!

Best,
Rebecca

@Lazybeautybeast awesome work getting through stuff at the end of the year! It's so nice to start out fresh.

Hi @Lazybeautybeast,

WOW! Now this is impressive! I really need to up my sheet masking game! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I'd say that was a fantastic way to end your 2018 empties! it all looks so good gathered up!

@Lazybeautybeast awesome!! I see many great products

@Lazybeautybeast awesome!! I see many great products

Wow, @Lazybeautybeast, that's impressive!

Every few months I seem to finish a bunch of FS products at once, and this was that month! 33 empties this month.

LovesLoves

likes/nopeslikes/nopes

nope for me was the tarte lashes and the dermalogica lip treatment I like the sephora foot masks and the rest are okay/meh. 

@CC3616 Loving all of your empties! I recently tried the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Jelly Sheet Mask 1.17 oz/ 33 gand I am loving it! 

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT I didn't have high expectations of it honestly, I thought it would be more hype but really liked it! Have you tried the sleeping mask too? I am working on one right now. 

seeing empties is so satisfying! @CC3616

seeing empties is so satisfying! @CC3616

I felt the same way about that Dr. Jart+ mask @CC3616. I really like the old Ceramidin one.

@eshoe I was so excited to find a variety of them at nordstrom rack for $3-$4 each, I bought more than I should have since they were so cheap. Oops! On the plus side I can use them for family and friend gifts. I loved the ceramidin too! 

I tend to buy in multi-packs myself, @CC3616 so that I have extra to share with family 😉

2 Replies
testing