Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

such cute masks! @eshoe 😊

such cute masks! @eshoe 😊

RE: Empties - 2019

My November empties! Finished up quite a bit this month. Already purchased replacements for 3 of the things in this picture(ogx mousse, Smashbox primerizer, Marc Anthony conditioner); I absolutely LOVEE the Smashbox Primerizer!! Hated the UD and Buxom mascaras, and everything else was just okay.. aside from the Caudalie mask which is amazing and I will purchase soon, and the Estée Lauder foundation which I need to purchase in a lighter shade.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@samkeaysxo Love your empties. I have a lot of candle empties this month which makes me so sad because I love candles so much!

Best,
Rebecca 

I didn't realize how much I really do use up! great job!...

I didn't realize how much I really do use up! great job! @samkeaysxo

Re: Empties - 2019

Every few months I seem to finish a bunch of FS products at once, and this was that month! 33 empties this month.

IMG_4318.JPGLoves

IMG_1743.JPGlikes/nopes

nope for me was the tarte lashes and the dermalogica lip treatment I like the sephora foot masks and the rest are okay/meh. 

@CC3616 Loving all of your empties! I recently tried the GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon Glow Jelly Sheet Maskand I am loving it! 

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT I didn't have high expectations of it honestly, I thought it would be more hype but really liked it! Have you tried the sleeping mask too? I am working on one right now. 

seeing empties is so satisfying! @CC3616

seeing empties is so satisfying! @CC3616

I felt the same way about that Dr. Jart+ mask @CC3616. I really like the old Ceramidin one.

@eshoe I was so excited to find a variety of them at nordstrom rack for $3-$4 each, I bought more than I should have since they were so cheap. Oops! On the plus side I can use them for family and friend gifts. I loved the ceramidin too! 

I tend to buy in multi-packs myself, @CC3616 so that I have extra to share with family Smiley Wink

Empties - 2019

Half year's worth of empties and declutters. I'm still having a hard time letting go... but imagine it will only get easier ☺

good thinking, I do the same esp scrubs on my feet @angel...

good thinking, I do the same esp scrubs on my feet @angelKiss24

Whatttt?! Is that skin food black sugar scrub? @angelKiss24 

@sonnydee yes it is! not a love for me... unfortunately....

@sonnydee yes it is! not a love for me... unfortunately. ended up using it on my legs 🙃

@angelKiss24 I totally understand how you feel. I always have a bittersweet feeling when I have to throw away some of my collection. 

Best,

Rebecca 

thanks for sharing your thoughts on the products you've u...

thanks for sharing your thoughts on the products you've used @angelKiss24 😉

Empties - 2019

Empties for the month of November 2018! They are kind of in order from ❤️s on left to NOs on right. The foils were all loves too.

good job @Lazybeautybeast you knocked a ton out didn't you

good job @Lazybeautybeast you knocked a ton out didn't you

Hi @Lazybeautybeast,

What awesome empties! By the look of the empties, your skin must be really happy Smiley Happy

Best.

Rebecca 

Empties - 2019

Weekly empties. Too soon to tell if the foot mask peels off like it's supposed to. When I woke up the next day, I had a small spot but nothing since.....🤔 I think the liner still had life but it's not dark enough, it cant be built up, & the liner part started bending 😝🤤 so it was difficult to use if you wanted lines at all. I hope next week is better. I wrote why the other stuff was less than stellar on the foil sample challenge thread so I won't repeat! but feel free if you have questions!

6 Replies