cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@eshoe The DR. JART+ - Ceramidin™ Facial Maskhhhas been my new favorite sheet mask lately. I feel like it helps with the overall tone of my skin. Thanks for sharing all your empties 🙂

Best,

Rebecca 

I should add this to my list! @RebeccaBT 

Since fall I've been on a skincare quest, which really ramped up in January.  

It is so good, @RebeccaBT. The essence in this mask is so hydrating for dry skin!

I really want to the the fresh powder @eshoe is it worth...

I really want to the the fresh powder @eshoe is it worth the price?

Re: I really want to the the fresh powder @eshoe is it worth...

I love it but also think the Ariul Juice cleanse mask with the dry mask that has the Vitamin C dots would make a great dupe @lmaster!

Re: I really want to the the fresh powder @eshoe is it worth...

I'll have to scope that one out thanks!! 🤗 @eshoe

Empties - 2019

I had a big push to finish a as much as I could before the New year... I'm pleased with the results. 😊 (I didn't actually finish the Clinique makeup removers I just moved them to another container. Same with the cotton rounds.) Loves (will likely repurchase): Derma E peel, essense powder, bosica foot peel, Milk masks, briogeo hair mask, cicapair overnight mask, maybe the fenty primer and foundation but I need a bigger sample. Dr. Dennis Gross peel is almost a fav but I need the regular or sensitive version instead.

@Lazybeautybeast WOW! That is really amazing! Congrats!

Best,
Rebecca

@Lazybeautybeast awesome work getting through stuff at the end of the year! It's so nice to start out fresh.

Hi @Lazybeautybeast,

WOW! Now this is impressive! I really need to up my sheet masking game! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I'd say that was a fantastic way to end your 2018 empties! it all looks so good gathered up!

@Lazybeautybeast awesome!! I see many great products

@Lazybeautybeast awesome!! I see many great products

Wow, @Lazybeautybeast, that's impressive!

Every few months I seem to finish a bunch of FS products at once, and this was that month! 33 empties this month.

LovesLoves

likes/nopeslikes/nopes

nope for me was the tarte lashes and the dermalogica lip treatment I like the sephora foot masks and the rest are okay/meh. 

@CC3616 Loving all of your empties! I recently tried the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Jelly Sheet Mask 1.17 oz/ 33 gand I am loving it! 

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT I didn't have high expectations of it honestly, I thought it would be more hype but really liked it! Have you tried the sleeping mask too? I am working on one right now. 

seeing empties is so satisfying! @CC3616

seeing empties is so satisfying! @CC3616

I felt the same way about that Dr. Jart+ mask @CC3616. I really like the old Ceramidin one.

@eshoe I was so excited to find a variety of them at nordstrom rack for $3-$4 each, I bought more than I should have since they were so cheap. Oops! On the plus side I can use them for family and friend gifts. I loved the ceramidin too! 

I tend to buy in multi-packs myself, @CC3616 so that I have extra to share with family 😉

Re: Empties - V2

My March empties! 

F60AE386-D2CA-44C9-8948-D6DA84BD6E80.jpeg

Loved:
•raspberry peach macaron Bath & Body Works candle, smells so good!
•Both BBW pocket-bacs, go through a lot of sanitizers lately.
•Victoria’s Secret Golden Bloom body spray, sweet and feminine, always got lots of compliments with this one.
•Pat McGrath FetishEyes mascara, my absolute favourite mascara!! So lengthening and defining and doesn’t flake or smudge at all. Plan to repurchase during the VIB Rouge Spring Sale.
•Clinique Lash Power mascara, the perfect mascara to use when you get lash lifts and tints done! The brush and bristles are small and don’t make a mess against your lids since your lashes are so curled. I usually have half a dozen mascaras on the go at once, but when I got lash lifts and tints all the time this is the only mascara I could use without making a huge mess.

•Sephora Collection Mini Solid Brush Cleaner, gets all of my brushes and sponges super clean! Even the tough foundation stains. 

•Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo the only brow product I’ve used for the last 5/6 years! Love the staying power, and how natural it looks. Already repurchased. 

Meh:

•all of the Briogeo products, just didn’t find they made a huge difference. Smelled good, but that’s about it- nothing special. 

Hated:
•The Ordinary Glycolic Acid Toning Solution, sticky and didn’t notice any difference in my skin. I didn’t use this one up fully, but no sense holding onto something  I don’t use.
•Morphe Eyelid Primer, just didn’t work for me. Didn’t make any eyeshadow last longer, creased like crazy. 

6 Replies
testing