cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

I tried a sample of the CLINIQUE - Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator and bought it during the Ulta sale. I've been using other moisturizers and can't wait to try it for an extended period next year. Great to hear you love it @scott1201

@scott1201 What amazing empties! I love the CLINIQUE - Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator. It is so cooling and hydrating on the skin. Thanks for sharing. 

Best,

Rebecca

Empties - 2019

Half year's worth of empties and declutters. I'm still having a hard time letting go... but imagine it will only get easier ☺

good thinking, I do the same esp scrubs on my feet @angel...

good thinking, I do the same esp scrubs on my feet @angelKiss24

Whatttt?! Is that skin food black sugar scrub? @angelKiss24 

@sonnydee yes it is! not a love for me... unfortunately....

@sonnydee yes it is! not a love for me... unfortunately. ended up using it on my legs 🙃

@angelKiss24 I totally understand how you feel. I always have a bittersweet feeling when I have to throw away some of my collection. 

Best,

Rebecca 

thanks for sharing your thoughts on the products you've u...

thanks for sharing your thoughts on the products you've used @angelKiss24 😉

Re: Empties - V2

April Empties:

The LOVES 💖

PXL_20210430_204742002.jpg

-favorite hair mask courtesy of EVANYC

-L'occitane shea hand cream, a perennial good choice

-finally finished up my larger bottle of Good Genes 

-my next to last bottle of the now discontinued LJH Tea Tree Essence ☹️

The Just OK group

PXL_20210430_204849169.jpg

-mostly foils because it's so hard to judge a product on just one use

-Philosophy hand cream in green tea and avocado. I love these hand creams, but this is my least favorite scent. I struggled to finish this one.

-Sweet and Shimmer hand lotion, meh

-Innisfree Ginger Honey Cream is a touch too rich for my skin otherwise I'd probably like it more

The NOPEs

PXL_20210430_204834698.MP.jpg

-Got thru pretty much the whole bottle of the SR CEO serum and noticed no changes in my skin whatsoever. For that price point, that's just not good.

-Korres Wild Rose Moisturizer- way too heavy and rich for my skin

-Frudia Coconut Honey Lip Balm- had to destash this because it gave my lips a very unpleasant tingly burning sensation whenever I tried to use it. Plus it's an odd texture that never felt particularly moisturizing. 

-GR Banana Cream- This had separated in the jar but I didn't realize it until after a couple of uses so that colored my perception a bit. I just was not a fan of the texture at all. But at least it didn't break me out like most GR products haha! 

Sorry to hear the lip balm was tingly @quspork 

@quspork  Great job getting through everything. Too bad you didn’t love the SR CEO. But if no changes in your skin no point in keeping it. 

Yeah, I'm sure others may have better luck with the CEO, @ather

That's actually really helpful to know about the Frudia balm, @quspork.  I've contemplated that one before (as a fellow lip balm lover!) but my lips run a little on the sensitive side so maybe I'll pass on that one.

78494B65-B140-4480-99A5-D16A63F9D667.jpeg

Quarterly empties!

Loves- Dr. Jart Ceramiden cream, Herbivore Pheonix rosehip oil, Laura Mercier long lash mascara, Laneige cream toner

Good (would rebuy)- Laneige lip mask, Claudalie vinoperfect serum, Covergirl micro brow pencil, Aveeno bodywash, Batiste dry shampoo, wet and wild coconut spray

9350DDAB-5DA5-4EC8-9F8F-E15ABDC86CFF.jpeg

Meh (no thanks, no repurchase) - Fresh soy cleanser, CT majic cream, Givenchy prism foundation, Acure cloud cream, wet and wild long lash mascara, skin fix lipid boost eye cream, pixi makeup wipes 

No- Dr. Jart Ceramiden toner, Tatcha water cream

@BluePaisley good to know about the makeup wipes, I love Pixi toners but now I know to approach this one with caution 😉

And I too enjoy other pixi products, just not this one.

A little too fragranced for me and they also dried out quickly for some reason!

@BluePaisley Great work! Sorry the Tatcha didn't work for you.

Thank you!

Nice set of empties @BluePaisley , I adore that Dr. Jart cream too!

Thank you! I Immediately bought the full size!

5 Replies
testing