cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

the foot peel @Samtian? I started peeling the day after &...

the foot peel @Samtian? I started peeling the day after & now I'm even peeling between my toes! I already bought 2 more at Tjmaxx this week. maybe I just had a lot that needed to peel. 🤔

Re: the foot peel @Samtian? I started peeling the day after &...

@sonnydee Maybe mine was a dud or expired. It had a small section that started to peel but that was it. And my feet were in major need of peeling. Glad it worked for you!

Sorry to hear it didn't work for you @Samtian. I'm having a hard time keeping my 5 year old son from peeling more! He's so intrigued by it!😓 I'm relaxing on the couch & he uncovers them & wants to talk about/look at them😅

@sonnydee Haha that sounds like fun!

Re: Empties - 2019

Beware the foot mask, @sonnydee😉 

have you used this foot mask? @eshoe

have you used this foot mask? @eshoe

Re: have you used this foot mask? @eshoe

No, @sonnydee, I’m afraid the Starskin will be my first and last exfoliating foot mask! Please let me know how you like it in another week, I would love to know!

@sonnydee I hope the foot mask doesn't freak you out 😉

@sonnydee I hope the foot mask doesn't freak you out 😉

Me too., it did make my feet softer but still wondering h...

Me too., it did make my feet softer but still wondering how big/if there is going to be a mess with my feet! I'm glad hubs is going out of town he has a foot thing (don't like dingy/hard feet, so it may freak him out)

I was on a mission to use up some foil samples this month:

This Bath & Body Works candle is one of my absolute favorites!  These were the best empties of the month.This Bath & Body Works candle is one of my absolute favorites! These were the best empties of the month.Meh.Meh.

Love the color to your Stila lip!! Bioderma is a great product (introduce from Birchbox now in Target) and Belief is so great for my dry skin type!

ooooo you love that candle?? @CookieGirl1 I just bought i...

ooooo you love that candle?? @CookieGirl1 I just bought it 💕 good job using your products up!

Re: ooooo you love that candle?? @CookieGirl1 I just bought i...

@lmaster it's probably my favorite Christmas candle scent.  Ironically, I'm legit standing in a 5-mile long line at Bath and Body Works for their annual Candle Day Sale and I'm buying another one, lol. 

😂😂😂 @CookieGirl1 patience is a virtue 

@lmaster  at the rate this line is moving I'm going to be oozing virtue. 

Oh honey!! @CookieGirl1 I'm so sorry you have to stand there!! I know it is not fun! 

@CookieGirl1 Wow good job!! I have a box of foil samples but I’m always so scared my face will go on strike if I try a bunch at once. Did you have any issues when trying them?

@ather A lot of them were actual haircare foils because I've been having hair struggles lately and this was a good way to use up samples while trying to find something new that might agree with my hair :(.  As for skincare, I guess I'm lucky in some ways because my skin is honestly incredibly resilient and I can use literally ANYTHING and everything without even questioning whether or not it might cause me any problems.  On the flip side--maybe because my skin IS so resistive--it takes a lot for a product to really work/be effective and wow me. 

@CookieGirl1 aww I guess it’s good and bad then! Have you tried the amika Soulfood Nourishing Hair Mask 8 oz/ 250 mLon your hair? I got a sample in my last order and fell in love with it. As soon as my sample is done I will repurchase the full size. 

@ather funny you should say that.  I haven't used it but my mom LOVES that mask so I actually just bought her a new one for Christmas. 

@CookieGirl1 aww such a good daughter!

11 Replies
testing