cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@CookieGirl1 aww such a good daughter!

Empties - 2019

@scott1201 just finished this tonight. it lasted about a month. honestly didn't see any results worth buying the full-size. so I'll keep searching for the perfect eye serum for fine lines and wrinkles.

@lmaster 😞 I haven’t tried that one but now I can mark it off my list!

@ather I used points in the bazaar a few months ago and got the three piece retinol set, it came with Murad retinol moisturizer, which I liked ( still not enough to purchase) this eye serum and a retinol serum( this is more of a cream consistency) the serum smells so good, but I don't like how it feels in my skin. So this line by Murad was a meh 

@lmaster Darn. I’ve been on the search for the perfect eye cream as well but nothing beats what I’ve been using. I’m always disappointed. 

@ather may I ask, what are you using? 

@lmaster my favourite is Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex 0.5 oz/ 15 mLiI’ve seen noticeable improvement while using it and my second favourite is SHISEIDO - Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour CreamiI’ve seen a difference with this as well but every now and again it makes my eyes water. 

I love the Estee Lauder Eye cream for my dry skin and the look 1st thing in morning after several trys...a little goes a long way!

@lmaster I also bought Kiehl's Since 1851 Midnight Recovery Eye 0.5 oz/ 15 mlbbut haven’t tried it yet. I got it a few sales ago. I thought my little container would be empty by now. 

@ather I've never used the night repair eye serum! That will go on my list 😍I have a few ds samples I want to get through, then I have to try it! Thanks so much 😊

@lmaster It’s funny before I bought the kiehls I went through my box of samples looking for eye creams and I had none. And I have a pretty big box lol 

You know what @ather I really loved the KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate 12.5% Vitamin C but I've been debating on buying the FS because of the price... But I bet the eye serum is good too! Well... Now i have 2 on the list!! 😂😂

@lmaster I feel like I always have a list of wants!! 

Re: Empties - V2

These are empties for the last couple months.  It’s mid month but I’m out of room in the bag o acceptable garbage:)

060062C9-FFA2-4306-B222-E47914477F11.jpeg

 hair

E60E3F57-2246-424B-8F1E-375852283851.jpeg

71DE8A63-9C49-41F4-BFE8-D1996058A5CF.jpeg

 decluttering 

0BEBBA5B-CDDA-41DF-A05C-DCC10528CADF.jpeg

65D1B717-790D-4937-BBE9-62E7B9FD37F6.jpeg

 masks

E9BD9279-7414-4CC2-82FA-5B3606A811F1.jpeg

 foils (the ones in the rectangle are the favs)

0F1AECD0-7754-410F-B238-D70567F1043D.jpeg

 loves

4E831194-5D12-47CC-9F8C-F553DF5082F9.jpeg

 hall of shame - these two impressed me with how very awful they were. The egg nog mask BURNED my face immediately so it was removed quickly with only minimal redness.  
the foam soap, hahaha, the nozzle has two settings, releasing nothing with great force applied  to spraying foam across the shower onto the wall.  You never know which one you’re going to get.  I decided trying to savage soap off the walls wasn’t for me so it’s getting demoted to  bath entertainment for toddler.  Smells good though.    

86A92255-0882-4792-B826-0F92CD78ED18.jpeg

😳 @heartsmyface 🙌🙌🙌 great job!!! So sorry about the awful products!! 

@heartsmyface Holy geez, you did an AMAZING job with Empties!  You're, like, my hero.

@CookieGirl1  Aw shucks, thanks. I’m so backed up on skincare so have been using face creams from head to toe in an attempt to get through things.  That’s helped me power through a lot.  My skin’s loving it so maybe this might be a regular thing?  I have actual body lotions to use though so hahaha, I’m not sure I can win this battle.

@heartsmyface Your empties are impressive. 👏 Great job! 

@blackkitty2014  Aw thanks.  It’s a month and a half’s’ worth so is more than an average post would be.  That and I’ve been posting through deluxe samples in the hopes of decluttering most of them.  I have less than 20 to go:)   Hopefully I never let it get out of control again.  

Ultimate goal - have 2-3 of each kind of skincare (vitamin c serum, face oil, face wash etc..) that I really love.  Nowhere near to close yet but it’s a work in progress.  

Amazing amount of empties, @heartsmyface!! The Herbivore Orchid oil is such a fave!! 

@haleyvvvv   Oh gosh the scent if it is heaven!   If they ever release an orchid body oil I’ll be such a happy woman!  

11 Replies
testing