Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

I think I need a better way to store my empties. What/where/how do you guys store yours?

4FC602F0-AD49-4531-B24F-82C2D6568CD2.jpegLots of FS! Korres oil was so strongly fragranced and annoyed my skin6BEB1419-5840-4DA0-96AE-D76B45CB90D7.jpegI am behind on my masking thread reviews!

@scott1201  Aw I feel you.  I let too much time pass between when I finish products and when I try to remember if I liked them.   I decided this time that whether or not I repurchased something was the best indicator that something was truly good.   

I just store my empties in my closet hanging on a hook in a cotton Sephora tote bag.  🤷‍♀️  They’re out of the way.  

I love the idea of segmenting them out based on if you’d repurchase, that makes sense! It’s so hard, especially with sheet masks, since we use so many. It takes an outstanding mask for me to remember it in the future. Right now I’m storing my empties under the sink in an old GWP bag but I need something bigger

8E15F9B7-689A-4E4A-B635-60979F9FF7C2.jpeg

39B78A18-CFE7-409A-8919-1D5EC9C25AC6.jpeg

98422010-5326-4A37-9A6D-DE2D73DC7754.jpeg

FE45B099-6863-42AF-93EC-6E83BB9B3D3C.jpeg

THEse were my empties from last month.  The items in the last photo I repurchased.  

RE: Empties - 2019

October empties! 🎃🍂🖤

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@cindyvonlovely  love the blanket. 

This is such a great post! I love the MOROCCANOIL - Moroccanoil Treatment for my dry hair. It makes it nice and shiny. <333

Hi @cindyvonlovely,

Great empties. The blanket underneath is so cute too!

Best,
Rebecca

So I never post empties. The only stuff I ever finish is skincare and shower products. These are all loves. Paula's Choice Clear pore normalising cleanser, and Clear anti redness exfoliating solution (this is 2% bha). Also Paula's Choice 8% aha gel. I'm a big fan of these products and have repurchased a couple times now. They've made a huge difference in my acne and overall skin clarity. And last a pretty much lifetime favorite, Molton Brown Pink Pepper body wash. I always complain about it being expensive but a bottle lasts a good 6 months if you lather it up with a shower pouf. I literally get out of the shower and find myself sniffing my arm randomly, it just smells SO good. I highly recommend all of these.20191015_200357.jpg

@sprocketta Thanks for posting your empties! I love reading what you think Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT Sometimes I wonder i blab too much in my reviews, so I'm glad to hear it's appreciated Smiley Happy

@sprocketta blab on, girl! reviews are great Smiley Happy I love the pink pepper wash. It smells divine!

@sprocketta We LOVE reviews around here, so a review is never too long. Blab away, my friend, blab away!!!! giphy

excellent job!! @sprocketta

excellent job!! @sprocketta

Re: excellent job!! @sprocketta

Making room for the new purchases @lmaster my f&f ssale skincare  haul arrives tonight and the space in my bathroom is mighty sparse right now. I have been loving all the f&f sale haul pics.

Late posting of last month's sheet mask empties:

IMG_E1150.JPG

Spoiler
These were LOVES - a mix of tried-and-true sheet masks I keep on hand and some new-to-me masks that will definitely be making their way into the rotation. The standouts among the newbies are the Sasatinnie Blue Sapphire and the Lovemore Loofah & Aloe Vera masks.

* Sasatinnie Blue Sapphire Illuminating Bio-Cellulose Mask
* Primera Milk Thistle Seed Sheet Mask (Brightening)
* Mediheal x Line Friends I.P.I. Lightmax Ampoule Mask
* The Creme Shop Turmeric Face Mask
* Miniso x We Bare Bears Moisturizing & Glossy Eyes Mask
* Lovemore Loofah & Aloe Vera Sheet Mask
* My Beauty Diary Antarctica Glycoproteins Moisturizing Mask

IMG_1151.JPG

Spoiler
Loves-Likes: Leaders, The Face Shop, SNP and Too Cool For School are solid brands in my book when it comes to sheet masks and these particular ones are no exception. I discovered Annie's Way this year (I'm pretty sure it was earlier this year) and their sheet masks have proven to be a hit with my skin. I was first introduced to LookAtMe masks last year and really enjoyed them. The line of masks that this watermelon one is a part is popular among some on the mask thread; the watermelon one stands out for me. I was treated to a Hallyu sheet mask a few months ago and liked it so much that I went to pick up the other sheet masks from the brand.

* Leaders Daily Wonder What Happened Last Night? Revitalizing Radiance Sheet Mask
* Hallyu Jeju Tangerine Jelly Mask
* Leaders Pro Hydra Hyaluronic Mask Sheet
* Too Cool For School Pumpkin Hydra Gold Eye Gel Patch
* The Face Shop Bio-Cell Moisturizing Face Mask
* SNP Animal Dragon Soothing Mask
* Look At Me Watermelon Face Mask
* Annie's Way Lavendar + Chamomile Mask Sheet

IMG_E1152.JPG

Spoiler
Likes - You could say I'm slightly obsessed with sheet masks - lol. Having many to choose from means I can have a lot of great ones so it can be hard to draw a line between what's amazing and what's really good, even great, on its own but may not have the same sentiments when compared to another mask, especially when compared to masks within their same brands and/or lines. That's very much the case with these masks from boo Bamboo (a new fave brand of mine), Holika Holika and Yadah, with the exception of the Trader Joe's pumpkin one here (which I much prefer to their original sheet mask).

* boo Bamboo Bamboo Fiber Charcoal Sheet Mask - Pore Refining
* Holika Holika Instantly Brewing Tea Bag Mask - Green Tea
* Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice Biocellulose Face Mask
* Yadah Red Energy Foil Mask

Also in the "likes" camp is the Yadah Collagen Mask Pack, which makes for a great daily mask.
IMG_E1148.JPG

IMG_1154.JPG

Spoiler
Nothing wrong with these masks - they do not irritate my skin nor do they cause any breakouts or other negative results. They're just okay. I'd use them if I have them, but there's just masks I prefer over these ones.

* Innisfree Quick Tone-Up Mask | Violet - Moisturizing & Tone - Up
* briskin Real Fit Second Skin Mask - Elasticity & Lifting
* Dr. Jart+ Rubber Mask Bright Lover
* Pure Smile Choosy Lip Mask (Honey)

wow @itsfi you really went all out with the yadah!! great...

wow @itsfi you really went all out with the yadah!! great discipline on your part 😉

Re: wow @itsfi you really went all out with the yadah!! great...

Thank you @lmaster! Smiley Happy I like the results I get with daily masking, which serves as a good motivator on days when the idea of masking sounds good but actually doing it feels harder. I'm thinking about doing it again next month.

All the masks!  💗 @itsfi 

I'm definitely working my way through my stash @l8totheparty, Smiley Happy and finding proof that my skin does well with daily sheet masking, sometimes twice daily masking. I don't think it's suited for everyone but my dehydrated-combo/dry skin is a fan. 

3,019 Replies