Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Donating used makeup (eye shadow, blush, etc)

I’m making a pretty big move across the country next month, and have a lot of palettes, blushes, etc I don’t want to take that can be cleaned and donated very easily. There’s a few places I’ve found where I can mail my items in for donation, but what organizations have others used to donate gently used pressed powder items? Also, frankly I just haven’t worn makeup this past year and when I start again it won’t be anywhere near the amount I used to.

Thanks!! 

Re: Donating used makeup (eye shadow, blush, etc)

@alexasteph 

If you have enough items in very good condition, Glambot will buy them from you (though it's not for much).

@alexasteph Have you tried calling your local women's shelter or girls program and see if they can take it?

@SportyGirly125 Yeah I looked at those first, but most only take brand new or aren’t currently taking anything other than monetary donations right now. 

@alexasteph I see.  I know there is a place close by where I can drop off used makeup, maybe do a Google search and see if anyhting pops up.  Maybe you can give it to some friends or coworkers.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing