Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Dark circles

Which is the best concealer to use to cover dark circles?

Re: Dark circles

Personally I'm in the Tarte Shape Tape fan club for dark circle coverage! 

@Nessminniti19 Lately, I have been using the Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment Moonlight prior to applying a concealer to help lighten the appearance of my dark circles. I rub about a rice grain size amount of the Tatcha pearl in between my ring fingers and gentle tap it around my entire eye. I’ll let it set for a 1-2 minutes then use a blending sponge to blend it out. For concealer, I prefer a radiant/hydrating formula that can be buildable on coverage without looking cakey such as COVER FX - Power Play ConcealerToo Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Concealer Natural BeigeNARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Madeleine

Hey Nessminniti19, 

Right now I’m a fan of MAC Studiofix 24h concealer. I then set it with powder. 

I’ve also used BAREMINERALS - BARESKIN® Complete Coverage Serum Concealer - Light and CLINIQUE - All About Eyes Concealer - Light Petal with some luck, however, I have had issues with mascara ending up under my eyes at the end of the day. 

I have found that trial and error are the best to find what works for your eyes and skin. Good luck! 

Jenne 

Hi Nessminniti19,

I recommend the Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer. It works well under the eyes and I find that it does not crease as well.

❤️ Melissa
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing