Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Cream blush and Eyelash curlers

Spoiler
CREAM BLUSH, eyelash curler 

so i’m looking for a good cream blush and a good eyelash curler. For cream blushes i really want stick from but any will work. Eyelash curlers i just really want a good one. 

Re: Cream blush and Eyelash curlers

Have you tried the Stila Convertible Colors? They are creamy and yet easy to control with just a small amount goes a long way. I also love that I can softly stamp in quick circular movement over my cheeks even after I have set my complexion with powder. My go to color is Camellia. Its a natural tone for all skin tones and helps give a sun kissed look. 

I don’t know if this is considered a cream blush @veronicagold101

however it’s one of my favourites Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush 02 Saucy you stamp it on your cheeks and blend it out with a beauty blender. It’s a beautiful flush of colour. 

@veronicagold101 

I don't use an eyelash curler so I don't have any recomendations there, but I use cream blush pretty much everyday.  I find that my favourite of any the last year and a half is the MILK MAKEUP - Lip + Cheek - Werk .  I honestly have never used it as a lip product so I can't speak to its use there, but as a blusher its been my go to.  I find that Nars and Bite multiples are a stiffer products that I need to be a bit more careful applying.

@veronicagold101 I have two eyelash curlers I love. One is from MAC and the other from TARTE.

Cream blushes: 

Go to: Glossier - Cloud Paint

MILK MAKEUP - Lip + Cheek - Swish

MILK MAKEUP - Lip + Cheek - Perk

I am also obsessed with ColorPop products. They are amazing and a great value. Happy shopping@!

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing