Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Concealer for dark circles

I have fair skin and dark circles under my eyes that are purple. I have tried many different products but nothing seems to work. Currently I use Olehenriksen banana bright eye cream and YSL touche eclat in the lightest shade as a peach color corrector. The eye cream does help with puffiness under my eyes and brightens a bit. I can’t seem to find a concealer that works well, I have tried Nars radiant creamy concealer, NYX full coverage concealer and nars soft matte concealer but my undereyes still look kind of grey with these concealers. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good color corrector and concealer? Is it best to apply the corrector and concealer with your fingers or with a beauty blender?

Re: Concealer for dark circles

@julia19lucy

One of my personal favorite color correctors is MAKE UP FOR EVER - 5 Camouflage Cream Palette Color Correct & Concealer

I use my finger to take the product, warm it up, and apply under my eyes or my problem areas and it works like a charm under a good full coverage concealer. My HG concealer at the moment is Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Concealer Natural Beigebecause it’s so full coverage and moisturizing at the same time.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing