From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 78202 Members
  • 6690 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – FINAL ROUND: Lip Oil vs. Cream Blush
|
Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – FINAL ROUND: Lip Oil vs. Cream Blush
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: lip oils 👄 😇🤑💕
lip oils 👄 😇🤑💕
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Makeup Is Life
I do not have much money but I hate my freckles any recommendations On makeup or skincare in a good price range
Blonde hair blue eyes freckles
Blonde hair blue eyes freckles
Primers and setting
|
Re: Primers and setting
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @LaiLahMoNae Usually if you have normal skin you wouldn't want a matte foundation because that is more for oily people. Keep in m ...read more
@LaiLahMoNae Usually if you have normal skin you wouldn't want a matte foundation because that is more for oily people. Keep in mind that you don't have to follow any rules regarding makeup it's just a suggestion. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Face Primer Blur Primer Gold Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Hourglass Veil™ Setting Spray 4.05 oz/ 120 mL ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Mini On 'Til Dawn Mattifying Waterproof Setting Spray 1 oz/ 46 mL
Waterproof makeup remover
Does anyone know what happened to Sephora waterproof makeup remover? I gave my extra bottle to my mother in law a few months ago b ...read more
Does anyone know what happened to Sephora waterproof makeup remover? I gave my extra bottle to my mother in law a few months ago because she was having a hard time finding it in the store, I go to get myself some now and it's still out of stock! Was this discontinued? #https://www.sephora.com/product/waterproof-eye-makeup-remover-P27631
Ambassador Curated
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @danielledanielle I'm generally a brush gal... so this is very helpful information to have. Maybe I should be trying all of my 'm ...read more
@danielledanielle I'm generally a brush gal... so this is very helpful information to have. Maybe I should be trying all of my 'meh' powders with a puff. I'm not crazy about the netting situation, but I've worked through it before. hm...... gonna have to think on this one.
Concealers…
|
Re: Concealers…
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @BeautyFrEcK I agree with @peculiarzmakeup NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is a classic. I recommend if you can go to Sephora to tr ...read more
@BeautyFrEcK I agree with @peculiarzmakeup NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is a classic. I recommend if you can go to Sephora to try it as a concealer only works properly if you get a good match.
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Ouhh that's gorgeous!! @sister13 ...read more
Ouhh that's gorgeous!! @sister13
Hourglass concealer or concealer recommendations
I am looking for advice on which shade of hourglass concealer or any concealer will suit my darker skin tone. Any recommendations ...read more
I am looking for advice on which shade of hourglass concealer or any concealer will suit my darker skin tone. Any recommendations from those with similar skin tones would be greatly appreciated.
  • IMG_0579.jpeg
Make
|
Re: Make
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Welcome to the BIC @louiesister ! ...read more
Welcome to the BIC @louiesister !
gf
|
Re: gf
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @jmuulaa Sephora Favorites set are always a hit. They have anything from makeup, perfume, skincare, and luxe items. Do you know w ...read more
@jmuulaa Sephora Favorites set are always a hit. They have anything from makeup, perfume, skincare, and luxe items. Do you know what beauty items she likes or wants?
97,631 Posts