From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 78224 Members
  • 6702 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Fair skin bronzer
|
Re: Fair skin bronzer
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: It’s not at sephora, it’s at ulta, but i think the lightest shade of the new buttermelt bronzers from nyx might be good to try
It’s not at sephora, it’s at ulta, but i think the lightest shade of the new buttermelt bronzers from nyx might be good to try
Ambassador Curated
THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
|
Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Oh yay @makeitup305 ! Also, boo!  ...read more
Oh yay @makeitup305 ! Also, boo! 😭
Recent images from this conversation
Ambassador Curated
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi I have a few of the 55 which I think is billed as a foundation brush but I use it for powder. Then I love 27 a fluffy shad ...read more
@itsfi I have a few of the 55 which I think is billed as a foundation brush but I use it for powder. Then I love 27 a fluffy shadow brush that I can do my entire look with, and I think may be discontinued. I also really like 38 and 22. Do you have favourites? Fan of the line?
What is the best lip product?
|
Re: What is the best lip product?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @calemakarlover Lip oil - Dior Lip Glow Oil Lipstick- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Satin Shine Lipstick Icon Baby Lip gloss- LA ...read more
@calemakarlover Lip oil - Dior Lip Glow Oil Lipstick- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Satin Shine Lipstick Icon Baby Lip gloss- LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Lip balm- OLEHENRIKSEN Pout Preserve Hydrating Peptide Lip Treatment Strawberry Sorbet Lip mask- LAWLESS Forget The Filler Overnight Lip Plumping Mask Cherry Vanilla
New Post in Makeup Is Life
Recommendations
Hi I’m new and I’m looking for some recommendations! My budget is 80 dollars and I have oily but sometimes dry skin
Hi I’m new and I’m looking for some recommendations! My budget is 80 dollars and I have oily but sometimes dry skin
STOP SCROLLING
|
Re: STOP SCROLLING
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Nataciaa These are definitely some stand out products. What technique do you use when applying the arare Beauty blush? ...read more
@Nataciaa These are definitely some stand out products. What technique do you use when applying the arare Beauty blush?
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Thanks, @itsfi !  ...read more
Thanks, @itsfi ! 💋💄
What are your favorite products and brands for alternative/goth makeup?
|
Re: What are your favorite products and brands for alternative/goth makeup?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Honestly some of my favorite things for an alternative look, granted I am on the less dramatic side, is probably wet n wild breaku ...read more
Honestly some of my favorite things for an alternative look, granted I am on the less dramatic side, is probably wet n wild breakup proof eyeliner, it's by far the best I've ever tried, then the about face white noise eye paint, and the kvd lipsticks or the nyx XXL lingerie. They're so good! Also recently I've been dabbling with the sephora brand liqiud lips because of the variety of it. I think some of these items are better found at an ulta.
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – CHAMPION REVEALED: Check out Community's favorite product!
|
Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – CHAMPION REVEALED: Check out Community's favorite product!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @fatimamummy You are so right. The SC Blush Brush is so soft with an excellent angle. I use it more than any other cheek brush I h ...read more
@fatimamummy You are so right. The SC Blush Brush is so soft with an excellent angle. I use it more than any other cheek brush I have. 🖌️ 💖 SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Blush Brush #93
Empties - V2
|
Re: Empties - V2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: April Empties  The Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL was part of my project pan and I'm so h ...read more
April Empties 🌸 The Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL was part of my project pan and I'm so happy too have finished it, it was open for a long time. 🥳I enjoyed:Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Eyebrow Pencil Soft Brown Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling Creme 3.3 oz/ 100 mL andOlaplex No. 9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum 3 oz / 90 mL #Dr. Jart+ Soothing Hydra Solution™ PRO Face Mask for Irritated Skin 0.91 oz / 26 g 👌⭐And the mini's ofEllis Brooklyn MYTH Spectacular Scented Body Oil 3.2 fl oz / 95 mL Drunk Elephant C-Firma Fresh Vitamin-C Day Serum .94 oz/ 28 mL were fantastic. Not as much: The body scents and HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA PhD Hybrid Lip Oil were just ok.
97,768 Posts