Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life

(Charlotte Tilbury ๐Ÿ‘€)

Hey everyone! So Iโ€™m contemplating getting some products from Charlotte Tilbury! What are your fav products and why? What do you think is a must?

#charlottetilbury

Re: (Charlotte Tilbury ๐Ÿ‘€)

@erikaandsephora I have many CT products but the ones I reach the most for are Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Hydrating Lipstick Pillow Talk and Charlotte Tilbury Glowgasm Face Palette.

While I donโ€™t usually prefer full coverage foundation, when I am wearing it I use Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Longwear Foundation. For a lit from within glow, I will place Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter in specific spots before applying whichever complexion product I reach for that day - and I love mixing it with my concealer for under eye brightening.

I have never actually purchased Charlotte Tilbury Charlotteโ€™s Magic Serum with Vitamin C 1 oz / 30 mL or Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid due to cost (and already having a pretty established skincare routine) but if I can redeem them in the Rewards Bazaar I do! They are good sizes for my travel bag, and as solid all in one products, I can have a more streamlined routine on the go. 

I love a lot of CT products. Her Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow Palette Exaggereyes quad is stunning (though not a great value for money. Her holiday 12 pan palettes are much better value and the same great formula. Charlotte Tilbury Super Nudes Nudegasm Bronze, Sculpt & Glow Face Palette Is a really nice face palette and she releases other face palettes seasonally that I also really like and are perfect for on the go or when traveling. Her setting powder is a best seller for a reason, great for setting the undereyes without looking heavy. I use her Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Matte Bronzer often and the Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush - Pillow Talk Collection Pillow Talk , too. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing