Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Powder or NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Powder

Hi everyone! with the sale coming up I really wanted to get a new powder to set my foundation that isn't overly matte and maybe give me a subtle sheen. If any of you have tried these could you share with me your opinions? 

Re: Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Powder or NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Powder

@Beli28 @I love CT airbrush flawless setting powder 

Re: Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Powder or NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Powder

I can only give my opinion on the CT's powder as i didnt try the Nars one.

I dont know the price difference, but from what i know/heard/read, i dont think anyone ever complained about the CT powder. I use it all over the face, it smooths everything. 

It doesn't give a glow or have a light reflective effect, but its not "drying", it smooths everything.

Its not a "stay matte" powder, and so after maybe 2 to 3 hours, the skin natural glow shows. Thats my experience. 

Also remembering that skin changes during seasons (summer/winter).

Oh also, even when im not wearing foundation and only have a moisturizer on, i use it to remove the excess shine and as i said before and again now, it smooths the skin.

Cheaper really worth trying alternative: Almay" brand powders. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing