Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 4/28)

Spoiler
Week 21 3/11-3/17: your signature look! Recreate it with different products from your collection. 
Week 22 3/18-3/24: imitation week! Recreate looks you love from social media! Post side by sides 
week 23 3/25-3/31: spring limited edition week: pull out all the spring limited edition products you have! 
week 24: April 1- April 7: Luxury Brand Week: Showcase your luxe brands
Week 25: April 8-14: Indi Brand Week
Week 26: April 15- 21: Coral Week! Show off those coral looks! 
Week 27: April 22-28: Bright Lips! 
Week 28: April 29-May 5: Full Glam Week! Show us how you glam! 
Week 29: May 6- May 12: First Love's week. All those first love items that hold a Percival place in your heart; wear them! 
Week 30: May 13- May 19: celebrity and influence collabs- if you have them, show them! 

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

@sister13 Everything looks great on you but I am especially in love with that color! 🙂

Oooh black orchid looks great on you @sister13

Beautiful @sister1 Heart I want to use Moodlight yesterday too but I couldn’t find it 😞 This is problem of a hoarder;)

Yes I’m always missing things! I hope you find it, it really is a perfect countour shade! @blackkitty2014

@sister13. This is so pretty! Love the eyes and the glow is gorgeous! Will have to look at that palette because that highlighter looks fantastic! You definitely came up with a perfect look for you!!💗

Thanks @yankeefaithful, I forgot how gorgeous Black Orchid is, need to wear it more often! 

Beautiful look @sister13. That highlight is lovely! 

Thanks @PrettyPaint, it took me by surprise!

Goregous, @sister13! The Soleil d’Ambre's colors look perfect on you!

Thanks @curlychiquita, they’re relatively subtle but very pretty.

Sooo pretty @sister13! Hot date night ready to go look right here <3.

Haha, thanks! @niki172

@sister13,

The Tom Ford highlight does seem to catch attention!  It looks beautiful on you.

Is it a gold highlight?

It’s actually a pinkish one! @tsavorite Maybe I can get around to swatching one of these days,,or s daylight picture.

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

This was my latest take on Valentine's red lips. I'd been saving this Marc Jacobs face palette for spring. It was the 2016 holiday face palette. All the pretty rose and mauve shadows are popping up in Valentine's releases so I pulled it out a month early.  Still using my duocrome from my UD Alice palette. Wore a blue highlighter from cover FX Christmas highlighter palette mixed my beloved stunna lip with nars cruella and buxom gloss in Jasmine with my red Revlon liner. 

Yep blue duo chrome highlighter that color everyone thought I'd use as an inner corner highlight just seemed like Valentine's he he 💘 

Pink cheeks and red lipsPink cheeks and red lips

Love it! @howconnie

Thanks 

I love this entire look!

Thanks 

Your ColorFX blue highlighter looks great on you, @howconnie!

Glad you like it 

1 Reply
testing