Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 4/28)

Spoiler
Week 21 3/11-3/17: your signature look! Recreate it with different products from your collection. 
Week 22 3/18-3/24: imitation week! Recreate looks you love from social media! Post side by sides 
week 23 3/25-3/31: spring limited edition week: pull out all the spring limited edition products you have! 
week 24: April 1- April 7: Luxury Brand Week: Showcase your luxe brands
Week 25: April 8-14: Indi Brand Week
Week 26: April 15- 21: Coral Week! Show off those coral looks! 
Week 27: April 22-28: Bright Lips! 
Week 28: April 29-May 5: Full Glam Week! Show us how you glam! 
Week 29: May 6- May 12: First Love's week. All those first love items that hold a Percival place in your heart; wear them! 
Week 30: May 13- May 19: celebrity and influence collabs- if you have them, show them! 

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

@Aaliaa,

Beautiful eyeshadow!

Thanks @tsavorite! I didn't think I would like the Stilla Eyeshadow as much as I have. I'm definitely picking up a few more shades during the April sale, just wish they were available in all stores.

Love your eyes @Aaliaa. Looking good!

Thanks @sprocketta!

@Aaliaa. How pretty!! Your eyes look gorgeous and your skin is flawless. All those masks are paying off!!๐Ÿ˜˜ Lovely!

Thanks @yankeefaithful! I just realized how fair I look in this picture too. Regular skincare and masking has definitely helped, but I think I need to give credit to foundation for my skin here!

RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Hey guys! I havenโ€™t posted a pic in a while! Iโ€™m back with some gold! I dug put my MUFE shadows and a gold MUFE highlighter for today. I used the 1st and 2nd shadow in the second row. Funny story, I really donโ€™t have many true gold highlighters; I have a ton of rose gold. Should be an interesting challenge.

Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

@mrsbaine, you look radiant!  Love the gold tones on you 

@mrsbaine,

This is so beautiful on you! Gold rules the day for "Gold Week!"!   ๐Ÿ™‚

These colors look beautiful on you, @mrsbaine!

These colors look beautiful on you, @mrsbaine!

So pretty and fresh! You look like springtime ๐Ÿ™‚

Glad to see your fresh pretty face again 

@mrsbaine. So good to see your gorgeous self again!! You look lovely as ever!! Love this look!!๐Ÿ’–

@mrsbaine You look sooo pretty! Are you wearing lip products or is that your natural color?

Thanks @JessyAnne! I had lipstick on; tom Ford Richard which is one of my all time favorite rosey nudes. I love it. 

Iโ€™d say itโ€™s your perfect match! Looks so naturaly rosy ๐Ÿ˜

@mrsbaine So pretty! Your skin looks gorgeous! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Hello gorgeous! That highlighter looks beautiful on you. Hopefully I will be able to join next week (Tom Ford week yay)

Well hello!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thank you @blackkitty2014! I forgot how much I love this highlight. It's hard to photography but I like how it looks in person. I've always been a huge fan of the MUFE shadows- (the last formula, which I believe is the 2nd formula) I just forget to use them. I have 3 palettes full of them. I am also looking forward to Tom Ford week! All types of pretties will come out to play! 

RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Valentines look! Morphe 3502 on the eyes! And nyx vivid brights liner! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿšจ

Wow, beautiful! @BrookeSelvage

12 Replies
testing