Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Challenge of the Week! 2017

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 1/31)

Spoiler
Week 9: 12/17-12/23: Holiday Lips! 
Week 10: 12/24-12/31: ( extra day in this one) Smokey Eye looks
Week 11: 12/31- 1/6: Pantone COTY- Ultra Violet - Show off those COTY inspired Looks
Week 12 1/7- 1/13: Your Favorite Brand Week- Pick your fav brand and highlight it! 
Week 13 1/14-1/20: Pink Week- Pull out those pinks! 
Week 14 1/21- 1/27: live without 1! Take one thing out of your routine each day, and showcase the look! 
Week 15 1/28- 2/3: Nude Lip Week! 
Week 16 2/4- 2/10: Anastasia Beverly Hill Week
week 17 2/11-2/17: valentine's week: show us your favorite valentines inspired looks
week 18 2/18- 2/24: Gold week. 
Week 19 2/25-3/3: tom Ford week! 
Week 20 3/4- 3/10: Spring inspired makeup looks 
Week 21 3/11-3/17: your signature look! Recreate it with different products from your collection. 
Week 22 3/18-3/24: imitation week! Recreate looks you love from social media! Post side by sides 
week 23 3/25-3/31: spring limited edition week: pull out all the spring limited edition products you have! 

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

@k617,

Aw! This is a lovely look!  Pretty!  Smiley Happy

@k617  I love this look on you!  It's very soft and romantic! Perfect for Valentines Day!

RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Valentines look! Morphe 3502 on the eyes! And nyx vivid brights liner! πŸ’•πŸš¨

Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Wow, beautiful! @BrookeSelvage

RE: Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Thank you, gorgeous!!

perfection

RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Oh my god! ❀️ πŸ’• love!

That's a stunning look. @BrookeSelvage!

Wow, that’s hot

Very cool look -- it's almost a reverse/upside down cat eye.  Very original and inspiring!

Thank you so much! Pushed my boundaries a little bit! So happy you like it!! πŸ’•

@BrookeSelvage,

These colors are so Wow!  Smiley Happy

@BrookeSelvage What a great Valentines day look!! You look gorgeous with the pretty eyes and lip. You are glowing!! 

@BrookeSelvage ravishing! You look great!

Thank you beautiful!!

This was my latest take on Valentine's red lips. I'd been saving this Marc Jacobs face palette for spring. It was the 2016 holiday face palette. All the pretty rose and mauve shadows are popping up in Valentine's releases so I pulled it out a month early.  Still using my duocrome from my UD Alice palette. Wore a blue highlighter from cover FX Christmas highlighter palette mixed my beloved stunna lip with nars cruella and buxom gloss in Jasmine with my red Revlon liner. 

Yep blue duo chrome highlighter that color everyone thought I'd use as an inner corner highlight just seemed like Valentine's he he πŸ’˜ 

Pink cheeks and red lipsPink cheeks and red lips

Love it! @howconnie

Thanks 

I love this entire look!

Thanks 

Your ColorFX blue highlighter looks great on you, @howconnie!

12 Replies