Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 4/28)

Spoiler
Week 21 3/11-3/17: your signature look! Recreate it with different products from your collection. 
Week 22 3/18-3/24: imitation week! Recreate looks you love from social media! Post side by sides 
week 23 3/25-3/31: spring limited edition week: pull out all the spring limited edition products you have! 
week 24: April 1- April 7: Luxury Brand Week: Showcase your luxe brands
Week 25: April 8-14: Indi Brand Week
Week 26: April 15- 21: Coral Week! Show off those coral looks! 
Week 27: April 22-28: Bright Lips! 
Week 28: April 29-May 5: Full Glam Week! Show us how you glam! 
Week 29: May 6- May 12: First Love's week. All those first love items that hold a Percival place in your heart; wear them! 
Week 30: May 13- May 19: celebrity and influence collabs- if you have them, show them! 

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Thanks @Anonymous! They held up well, and this was without primer and kind of slapped on with my fingers since I forgot brushes despite having 9000 regular and travel size brushes at home! 😠😠😠

@sister13 Gorgeous 😍😍

Thanks @mezzotown88! 😊😊

This is lovely on you @sister13

Thanks @PrettyPaint!

Ooh so pretty @sister13! Maybe if I'm lucky this quad will show up in my lucky bag? 😛 Wishful thinking I know!

That would be awesome! I had trouble narrowing down to one choice but if I like this one, there are a lot of other really pretty ones she has and I may pick up another ! @Mcakes

@sister13 your eyes blew me away 😄 

Aw thanks @MSena

STUNNING @sister13! I want that palette! Ugh, why couldn't it be a $5 palette! Is it the 'Vintage Vamp' palette by any chance???

Thanks!  I think it is vintage vamp, but I’ll check when I get my last self up! @Aaliaa

No brows, mascara or primer...  724945CE-A673-4BF0-A64E-B922E4938102.jpeg

No mascara @heartsmyface???? I could NEVER get away with that!  That lippie is perfect with the rest of the minimal makeup. Super classy!

@heartsmyface That lipstick is gorgeous on you and you have done highlighter so well. 

I am trying to use the Becca opal I got in my allure box and it just comes patchy and doesn’t blend. I am assuming it’s my lack of skills in this area 😶

Hmmmm, have you tried applying a translucent setting powder before applying your highlight?   I find it helps any other powders blend out like a dream because they have no moisture to cling to.  @naturalooks15

@heartsmyface I tried it with & without the cover Fx powder. Will try again. I generally tend to use very less powder since I don’t want to get dry patches. I will try and powder esp the areas I am using highlighter on and see if it works better.

Another option is to get the becca poured opal version. Since it’s a cream it would play better with all the cream products.  @naturalooks15

RE: Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Love the look

You don't even need it @heartsmyface! I love the lip and the highlight together! So pretty! 

Love this look with the washed out demin @heartsmyface! When I've tested that highlighter it seems so glittery, but looks amazing on you!!

I love denim shirts!  It’s a newish development.  The highlight is pretty if you really buff it in but tends to sit on the skin funny otherwise. @Aaliaa

30 Replies
testing