Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 4/28)

Spoiler
Week 21 3/11-3/17: your signature look! Recreate it with different products from your collection. 
Week 22 3/18-3/24: imitation week! Recreate looks you love from social media! Post side by sides 
week 23 3/25-3/31: spring limited edition week: pull out all the spring limited edition products you have! 
week 24: April 1- April 7: Luxury Brand Week: Showcase your luxe brands
Week 25: April 8-14: Indi Brand Week
Week 26: April 15- 21: Coral Week! Show off those coral looks! 
Week 27: April 22-28: Bright Lips! 
Week 28: April 29-May 5: Full Glam Week! Show us how you glam! 
Week 29: May 6- May 12: First Love's week. All those first love items that hold a Percival place in your heart; wear them! 
Week 30: May 13- May 19: celebrity and influence collabs- if you have them, show them! 

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

@katkapivarci I love Dr.Jart Premium BB balm!! Maybe I should look at the radiance.  Thanks and it does look great on you!!

Loving this whole look- especially the lashes! Wow, girl! 😍

@gonerogue Thank you😊 I used Bareminerals Lash Domination mascara - it gave me super long lashes but not as much volume as I would like.

IMG_7833.JPG

No primer and no concealer.

I'm glad I remembered to take a pic this morning and not tonight. The no primer wasn't a problem, since the It byebye lines Serum does a decent job in that area, but my undereyes are looking pretty scary. 

Looking good @Susubee!

Isn’t it crazy what a little extra coverage can do?  That being said, you look really good and don’t look like you need too much extra coverage in this picture anyways.  @Susubee

Thanks! I've been using Hope in a Jar Skin tint with No7 translucent powder and *loving* it. My undereyes, however, have hereditary dark circles - by the end of a long day, it was quite dramatic 😳.

@Susubee,

I think that you look great also!   Pretty lipstick!  🙂

Thanks! It's the Trust Fund Beauty gloss that's part of my project pan. 

You look great! @Susubee

Thank you 😊 

Anonymous Insider

@Susubee, you don't need concealer or primer!  Love your lip color!

Thank you 😌. I def recommend the bye bye lines Serum if you're looking for a non-primer primer sub. I got it on uber-sale from Ulta, and I've really been surprised how much I like it. 

Gorgeous @Susubee! Your eye color is so beautiful and I love the soft pink lippie! And, your undereyes do not look scary at all! 

Thank you 😊. Undereyes were significantly scarier by 9pm vs am, but overall I thought everything wore really well over the day. 

Pink? I can do pink!  I’ve got lots in my arsenal!A couple of Burberry Creme Shadow colors, some ABH Modern Renaissance, Dior Rosy Glow on cheeks and TF Joaquin on lipsA couple of Burberry Creme Shadow colors, some ABH Modern Renaissance, Dior Rosy Glow on cheeks and TF Joaquin on lips

@jozkid,

I like Joaquin!  So pretty!  A great look on you!   🙂

It gorgeous 

Awww, thanks @howconnie!

@jozkid You look so pretty in pink! The whole look is great especially the lips! I need to look at TF lipsticks.

Thanks @yankeefaithful. The TF lippies have a huge following here on the boards

1 Reply
testing