Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 4/28)

Spoiler
Week 21 3/11-3/17: your signature look! Recreate it with different products from your collection. 
Week 22 3/18-3/24: imitation week! Recreate looks you love from social media! Post side by sides 
week 23 3/25-3/31: spring limited edition week: pull out all the spring limited edition products you have! 
week 24: April 1- April 7: Luxury Brand Week: Showcase your luxe brands
Week 25: April 8-14: Indi Brand Week
Week 26: April 15- 21: Coral Week! Show off those coral looks! 
Week 27: April 22-28: Bright Lips! 
Week 28: April 29-May 5: Full Glam Week! Show us how you glam! 
Week 29: May 6- May 12: First Love's week. All those first love items that hold a Percival place in your heart; wear them! 
Week 30: May 13- May 19: celebrity and influence collabs- if you have them, show them! 

Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Beautiful @Anonymous! 

@Anonymous,

Nothing seems to be missing at all.  Looking good!  🙂

And gorgeous 

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Yesterday I went without...COLOR 😱

Just my philosophy skin tint + No7 translucent powder. I used my Laura Mercier Candleglow powder for eyes and cheeks, which I do often, but usually as a base for a little more color. I threw in some highlight, which I usually don't do. Brows, tightline, lashes all in basic brown products. Lips were my nudiest nude, UD Vice Sheer Earthling.IMG_7838.JPG

I like it @Susubee! It works for you!

@Susubee,

I just got it!  You did a monochromatic makeup look!  And it looks good!  🙂

@Susubee  A very nice, fresh look.  I love it!  Your eyes are sooo pretty, and seem to pop without the shadow.  Way to go!

@Susubee,

A very natural look! A good twist on the theme!

I just want to preemptively say how excited I am for Live-without Week, since I do this almost daily not-on-purpose 🙃🙃🙃😉😂

@Susubee,

You are making me chuckle, too!  🙂  🙂  🙂  

I am not sure if I will participate this week, the only thing I can take out is bronzer, and I’m trying really hard to finish the bronzer I’m using right now 😂

I guess I can take out highlighter too and cheat and use a shimmery blush, but it wouldn’t even be noticeable then!

@k617,

You are making me chuckle!  I think that you might love makeup?   Slightly?   😉

Haha @tsavorite, just a little.

😉

I don't have much ultra violet in my collection. Here is...

I don't have much ultra violet in my collection. Here is an eye look from Lorac Pro Palette 2 and lips are Buxom Full-on Lip Cream in Purple Haze.

Re: I don't have much ultra violet in my collection. Here is...

@shyvicki,

A very pretty look on you!  🙂

@shyvicki I'm loving the new bangs... very flattering!

Anonymous Insider

Very pretty @shyvicki!  Lovin' your hair - you look great with bangs!  🙂

RE: I don't have much ultra violet in my collection. Here is...

Gorgeous @shyvicki! Love the soft look!

Today I was going for a soft glowing makeup look. I used my mini cover fx liquid highlighter in moonlight and my mini Anastasia   Of Beverly Hills mini eyebrow pencil in brown. On my checks is a mini nars blush in orgasm and under my Fenty lip gloss is my makeup forever lip pencil mini in Rosewood. IMG_1374.JPG

Anonymous Insider

Mission accomplished @melissapurple22 - your look is soft, glowing, and beautiful.  Love your necklace too!

Thank you @tsavorite and @bakeamuffin I had fun doing this more simple makeup look and it was a nice change for me 😊 

testing