Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Challenge of the Week! 2017

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 11/1) 

Spoiler
Week 1: 10/24- 10/28: The Newness! Post looks with new items you've gotten over the last month and tell us about it!!! 
Week 2: 10/29-11/4: Fall Makeup Looks 
Week 3: 11/5- 11/11: Brand Week! Natasha Denona! 
Week 4: 11/12- 11/18: Limited Edition week! Pull out all those LE items we love! 
Week 5: 11/19-11/25: The Loves List- what do we love? Let's wear it! 
Week 6: 11/27- 12/2: The forgotten: What hasn't had much love lately? Let's try it again!  

Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

I admire you for using that beautiful blush! You look great @mrsbaine Smiley Happy

Thanks! I totally miss the pattern. It's a love/hate relationship I have with brands. They make products visually beautiful, but the product is also awesome so if I use it, I ruin the visual beauty. 

@mrsbaine,

This is a winning look! So lively and feminine!  Smiley Happy

Thanks @tsavorite! I liked this one! 

You look so beautiful @mrsbaine. Love the lip and cheeks! 

Thank you @PrettyPaint! I really like Love Crime! I almost wore it again today. 

You look gorgeous! So glowy!

Thank you @JenniferOhJenny! I like the look today! 

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Taking a shot at the lower end of the spectrum, my palette of choice was the LE NYX In Your Element Water palette. I ordered this on sale recently and was absolutely floored by the formula; creamy, smooth, pigmented, easy to blend. Outstanding! I wish I had known I'd love it...I would have grabbed one or two more, but sadly they are now gone from Ulta's site, and the few left at my store are opened, swatched, AND back to full price 😕

Blush is from the Tarte holiday palette, the 4 pan one...dunno if the shades themselves are LE, but the palette is, so I call it good enough lol.

Lips aren't LE...heck, this isn't even the lipstick I wore earlier today...didn't even think to take a pic until just now, and have been playing around with other stuff this evening lol. UD Big Bang liquid topped with Fenty Sci-Fly

IMG_20171114_232816431.jpg

IMG_20171114_232703194.jpg

I recall hearing lots about the NYX LE Palettes when they came out. There was an earth one too I think? Very nice! Love the blush color too!  

@mrsbaine

Thanks so much! ☺️

There were six palettes in the set, and they were way overpriced at $29.99 imho (considering NYX palettes of this size are normally $17.99ish), so I pretty well ignored em til they went half off. Now I kinda regret that lol.

Earth, fire, water, wind, air, and metals, I think?

That looks so good on you

@howconnie

Thanks so much ☺️

@RGbrown,

Aha!  So that's the Water Element Palette! I'm glad that you were able to get it!  Smiley Happy

@tsavorite

Thanks so much! I am enjoying it way more than I expected lol 😄

11/14/17

LE Nars Bord de Plage highlight palette in Rivage

LE Marc Jacobs Coconut Bronzer

LE Burberry Festive Eye Color Contour in Sheer Pearl (all over lid)

Attachment-1.jpeg

@gonerogue Lovely - I love the MJ coconut bronzer!!

@Kim888 I love mine too! I use mine constantly and have barely made a dent on it! 🤓

So pretty! I also love the lipstick! What is it?

@mrsbaine Thank you! I am wearing Smashbox Always On liquid lipstick in Babe Alert Smiley Happy

@gonerogue,

Beautiful LE look on you!  Score!  Smiley Happy

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos129
  • Newness.jpg
  • 20171024_133859.jpg
  • CF924C90-B9DA-4233-9E12-63B31A31D825.jpeg
  • IMG_2824.jpg
  • prism.jpeg
  • Faith Sublime.jpg