Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 4/28)

Spoiler
Week 21 3/11-3/17: your signature look! Recreate it with different products from your collection. 
Week 22 3/18-3/24: imitation week! Recreate looks you love from social media! Post side by sides 
week 23 3/25-3/31: spring limited edition week: pull out all the spring limited edition products you have! 
week 24: April 1- April 7: Luxury Brand Week: Showcase your luxe brands
Week 25: April 8-14: Indi Brand Week
Week 26: April 15- 21: Coral Week! Show off those coral looks! 
Week 27: April 22-28: Bright Lips! 
Week 28: April 29-May 5: Full Glam Week! Show us how you glam! 
Week 29: May 6- May 12: First Love's week. All those first love items that hold a Percival place in your heart; wear them! 
Week 30: May 13- May 19: celebrity and influence collabs- if you have them, show them! 

Anonymous Insider

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Your lashes are amazing, @KatieBT!  Love the eye look!

RE: Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Wow your eyelashes are so long!!! Very pretty eyeshadow look!

@KatieBT  So pretty and I will forever be jealous of your lashes!

@KatieBT,

Your eyes are stunning!  I love this look on you!  🙂

It's such a pretty palette @KatieBT and I love this look on you!!! Super pretty! 

RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Week 2–Fall Makeup Looks!! Oh how I love fall! The colors are so richand some of my absolute favorites!

Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

@KiaGail that is such a pretty fall look!

RE: Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

@Kim888 THANK YOU SO MUCH! 💋

@KiaGail,

Really pretty Fall looks! 

Thank you, @tsavorite

I love both of these looks @KiaGail!

Thank you very much!

Lovely! I especially love the lipcolor on you in the first pic @KiaGail

@blueviolet21, THANKS SO MUCH! That lip color is a Younique LipStain in Sleek with a Younique LipGloss on top! LOVE LOVE LOVE their lip stains! I sell it, if you’d like to browse my website below. I have a hard time playing favorites with makeup brands, I love it all...lol www.notforyoureyesonly.net

7892D9C7-C848-4A0F-AE92-BB60581227BB.jpegBD99F27A-E648-4406-8FAF-1D53B58C3D16.jpeg

Thx to the F&F code fairy, I purchased BeautyBlender Goldmine, PMG Sublime, TF Bianca and ND Joya (not in the picture). Everything is new here except the Tom Ford Bicoastal which was a gift from Sephora last year. No buy for me! Well maybe a small haul during Rouge sale since I just got a bonus (can you believe it 🤣

@blackkitty2014,

You look so lovely!  🙂

oh NICE @blackkitty2014 - positively dreamy purchases! : ) I can't wait to see to see all the beautiful looks you create with your new goodies! : )

So pretty! How do you like Sublime? I'm really enjoying it! 

I like it so far @mrsbaine. Call me crazy but I have that last shade VR Nectar as all over the lid first then Skinshow Glow and Dark on top. The combo is sparkling purple eye look 😉 I will try the Bronze look next 😆

Came for that PMG palette.  You look wonderful @blackkitty2014!  How do you like the formula?

Thx you @michelleshops. The packaging is beautiful but watch out for fingerprints 😜 I only played with it once today. I like it but not sure if I like it more than ND. It is a good quality palette though. No regrets 😍

8 Replies
testing