Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 4/28)

Spoiler
Week 21 3/11-3/17: your signature look! Recreate it with different products from your collection. 
Week 22 3/18-3/24: imitation week! Recreate looks you love from social media! Post side by sides 
week 23 3/25-3/31: spring limited edition week: pull out all the spring limited edition products you have! 
week 24: April 1- April 7: Luxury Brand Week: Showcase your luxe brands
Week 25: April 8-14: Indi Brand Week
Week 26: April 15- 21: Coral Week! Show off those coral looks! 
Week 27: April 22-28: Bright Lips! 
Week 28: April 29-May 5: Full Glam Week! Show us how you glam! 
Week 29: May 6- May 12: First Love's week. All those first love items that hold a Percival place in your heart; wear them! 
Week 30: May 13- May 19: celebrity and influence collabs- if you have them, show them! 

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

@gonerogue,

Just gorgeous!  How can you do better than that?  ๐Ÿ™‚

Very pretty look @gonerogue๐Ÿ˜Š I just got KVD  sanctuary on the weekend during the sale it looks so nice on you.  Love the crystal top coat 

@melissapurple22 Thank you! Sanctuary is a great fall lip color! I hope you enjoy it ๐Ÿ™‚

@gonerogue Gorgeous! How are you liking the ND top coat? It looks lovely on you.

@PrettyPaint Loving it! I wrote my review already ๐Ÿ˜‰

@gonerogue Awesome! Will check it out!

So pretty! @gonerogue

Not exactly a 'look', but i did my nails with my two most recent polish acquisitions: Chanel Horizon Line & YSL Gold Fire. I am pretty happy qith both ๐Ÿ˜20171024_133859.jpg

@TriesToBoClassy,

Hi!, Long time, no see!  Come by and visit more often!

Very pretty nail polish colors!  You have just broadened my color horizons!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Oooo, I love this color combo! Ahh- I want to go paint my nails just because of seeing this! ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป 

Absolutely lovely! @TriesToBoClassy

Can you please paint my nails? Sooo pretty! Iโ€™m the idiot that doesnโ€™t know how to paint her nails๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Ooh that is a gorgeous combo!

@TriesToBoClassy That muted blue green is calling my name! And that gold accent, so classy ๐Ÿ™‚ 

It counts! I like those shades. That green/blue is pretty! 

Thank you! Green-blue-grey shades are my jam, and this may be one of my favorites ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello there @TriesToBoClassy! I just saw your name and had to say howdy. I havenโ€™t seen a post from you in forever ๐Ÿ˜ž

Hey @jozkid ๐Ÿ˜€ i have been lurking around, not really commenting.. I still feel a bit lost with the new interface and influx of new peeps, plus work kept me decently busy. Thank you for saying hi!

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Tom Ford Soleil dโ€™Ambre on cheeks and eyes here (though you canโ€™t really tell on eyes)! Iโ€™m loving it.
2497871D-4244-4D1E-A6A8-687CF35BF164.jpeg

Oooh ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I really love this look ๐Ÿ™‚ Gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks @blackkitty2014!

10 Replies
testing