Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 4/28)

Spoiler
Week 21 3/11-3/17: your signature look! Recreate it with different products from your collection. 
Week 22 3/18-3/24: imitation week! Recreate looks you love from social media! Post side by sides 
week 23 3/25-3/31: spring limited edition week: pull out all the spring limited edition products you have! 
week 24: April 1- April 7: Luxury Brand Week: Showcase your luxe brands
Week 25: April 8-14: Indi Brand Week
Week 26: April 15- 21: Coral Week! Show off those coral looks! 
Week 27: April 22-28: Bright Lips! 
Week 28: April 29-May 5: Full Glam Week! Show us how you glam! 
Week 29: May 6- May 12: First Love's week. All those first love items that hold a Percival place in your heart; wear them! 
Week 30: May 13- May 19: celebrity and influence collabs- if you have them, show them! 

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

I love the Laneige water mask and lip mask!  I hope it works just as well for you!  I put the lip mask on every time I'm getting on a plane to keep my lips nice and hydrated.

RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Looking forward to having fun with this thread! Thanks for restarting this challenge!

I remember the weekly challenges. I want to get back on board with them. Won't be able to do Natasha Denona, though.

I didn't take a face pic today, but I did do one of the products I used. Today's "newness" are Nabla Cosmetics single shadows and this ABH Highlighter in Peach Nectar. 

Newness.jpg

The Nabla shadows are in Caramel (Top left) Paprika (bottom left), On the Road (middle), Glitz (right). @veronika posted about this brand in the Indie thread and I decided to test them out. I actually like them. They swatch quite nice and they applied really nicely too. So far, the staying power is pretty good! 

The ABH highlighter is my first one. 🙂 I got it in a TSB box and I'm liking it alot so far! I don't think they sell these anymore? 

I'm signing up to be a casual participant, I got some new things I should use for week 1, but since I don't have any ND I'll have to sit out week 3 for sure 🙂

That was one of the most fun challenge threads on BT @mrsbaine I hope this one goes the same way.

It was a lot of fun @fatimamummy, especially with all your lovely lip looks! 😉 

testing