Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 4/28)

Spoiler
Week 21 3/11-3/17: your signature look! Recreate it with different products from your collection. 
Week 22 3/18-3/24: imitation week! Recreate looks you love from social media! Post side by sides 
week 23 3/25-3/31: spring limited edition week: pull out all the spring limited edition products you have! 
week 24: April 1- April 7: Luxury Brand Week: Showcase your luxe brands
Week 25: April 8-14: Indi Brand Week
Week 26: April 15- 21: Coral Week! Show off those coral looks! 
Week 27: April 22-28: Bright Lips! 
Week 28: April 29-May 5: Full Glam Week! Show us how you glam! 
Week 29: May 6- May 12: First Love's week. All those first love items that hold a Percival place in your heart; wear them! 
Week 30: May 13- May 19: celebrity and influence collabs- if you have them, show them! 

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Thanks @Anonymous! My vacation glow has definitely faded already! 😢😢 but much appreciated while it lasted, lol!

RE: Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

So pretty @sister13! I can’t read all the text because I️m on my phone but the look is beautiful!

Re: RE: Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Thanks @mrsbaine! Darn mobile bugs! 

That lip and your eyes 😍😍😍

Thanks @IttyxBittyxMe, it wasn’t what I was going for but ended up working out, lol.

I love that lip shade on you @sister13, and your skin looks so nice and glowy!

Thanks!  I was on vacation/work in Bermuda last weekend and the humidity made my skin feel amazing.  Now back to dry, dry, dry though and I’m sure my skin is preparing to freak out! @PrettyPaint

Great look!! That givenchy powder is so pretty!

It really is, I forget to use it so glad for this thread and reminder to use it! @Kim888

RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Some limited edition Lippie looks from this week! Clock wise they are Bite Beauty multistick in Mauvember, Too Faced gingerbread man, Lancôme holiday Lippie (although the color isn’t limited, the packaging is so I’m counting it lol), Marc Jacobs holiday Lippie

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Just when I think I'm done with lippie purchases (except for Stunna next week), you post this, @Kim888!  That they are LE means I better get on it!  lol.  All those colors look amazing on you! 

Thank you!! And haha yah I can only encourage you further I do not regret getting any of them lol

So pretty! @Kim888

Thanks!

What a lovely collection of colors @Kim888!

RE: Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Thank you ! 🙂

These all look so lovely @Kim888!

Thank you!

@Kim888,

These are all so lovely!  I hope that you like them all!  🙂

Thank you!!!

They are all so pretty @Kim888! The Bite Mauvember is lovely. 

4,458 Replies
testing