Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 4/28)

Spoiler
Week 21 3/11-3/17: your signature look! Recreate it with different products from your collection. 
Week 22 3/18-3/24: imitation week! Recreate looks you love from social media! Post side by sides 
week 23 3/25-3/31: spring limited edition week: pull out all the spring limited edition products you have! 
week 24: April 1- April 7: Luxury Brand Week: Showcase your luxe brands
Week 25: April 8-14: Indi Brand Week
Week 26: April 15- 21: Coral Week! Show off those coral looks! 
Week 27: April 22-28: Bright Lips! 
Week 28: April 29-May 5: Full Glam Week! Show us how you glam! 
Week 29: May 6- May 12: First Love's week. All those first love items that hold a Percival place in your heart; wear them! 
Week 30: May 13- May 19: celebrity and influence collabs- if you have them, show them! 

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

@sister13,

More forgotten items!  Your hair and your eyes look so gorgeous!  🙂

RE: Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Your hair & eye are really eye catching @sister13! So gorgeous
Anonymous Insider

Lovely, @sister13!  The Dior blush is beautiful!

I love your scarf too! 

Thanks! I wear it like every day, it’s freezing in my office in the morning! @Anonymous

Also, there was a pink version of that blush that I really wanted, but no luck. Still love this one an$ use it on occasion but don’t wan5 to mess up the pattern! 

Anonymous Insider

I agree, @sister13!  I know I tend to run cold, but I feel like it's always freezing in offices!!!  I keep a few scarves in my desk drawer because it gets so cold.

I know what you mean, the pattern on the blushes is so pretty.  

Ancient, forgotten and limited edition — Nars Full Frontal.

Full Frontal.jpg

@jozkid,

A lovely shade on you!  Glad to see you here!  🙂

Look who's back! I love it @jozkid

I float around here and there @mrsbaine!  I’m just bad at remembering what part of the challenge is going on!

Anonymous Insider

That lippie looks great, @jozkid - perfect for fall/winter!

Thank you @Anonymous!

This one is more of a purchased and forgotten thing. I bought ColourPop “Yes Please”after seeing how much hyped it was but never got a chance to even swatch it. Finally I watched a YouTube tutorial and imitated the look. My look isn’t as vibrant but given my level of expertise it isn’t bad 😁

5932C071-9738-427C-B6F0-6958FE0C78C1.jpeg

@fatimamummy,

This is a beautiful eye look on you!  Bravo!  🙂

This is super pretty @fatimamummy! I really like the Yes, Please! palette too... the vibrant looks aren't for me (I like them on others!) but I do enjoy doing a good reddish-brown eye with this palette.

Anonymous Insider

Great job, @fatimamummy!  Love the shadow and liner on you!

It’s lovely @fatimamummy

Very pretty @fatimamummy

RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

today I️ had to wear all LE because I️m running out of time for all the things I wanted to use. (First world problems) Eyes: Mac Snow Ball Rose Gold palette Cheeks- Nars Dual Intensity blush palette (darkest shade) Tom Ford Orchid Bloom Highlighter Bite Limited Lip Lab release 002

Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Gorgeous! @mrsbaine

@mrsbaine,

Your total look is a knockout!   You look so lovely!  🙂

I love the look today @mrsbaine, especially your eyes!

4,458 Replies
testing