Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 4/28)

Spoiler
Week 21 3/11-3/17: your signature look! Recreate it with different products from your collection. 
Week 22 3/18-3/24: imitation week! Recreate looks you love from social media! Post side by sides 
week 23 3/25-3/31: spring limited edition week: pull out all the spring limited edition products you have! 
week 24: April 1- April 7: Luxury Brand Week: Showcase your luxe brands
Week 25: April 8-14: Indi Brand Week
Week 26: April 15- 21: Coral Week! Show off those coral looks! 
Week 27: April 22-28: Bright Lips! 
Week 28: April 29-May 5: Full Glam Week! Show us how you glam! 
Week 29: May 6- May 12: First Love's week. All those first love items that hold a Percival place in your heart; wear them! 
Week 30: May 13- May 19: celebrity and influence collabs- if you have them, show them! 

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Collab Week! This is from last summer's Nars x Charlotte Gainsbourg collection.

+ Eye Duo in Rue Allent

+ Lip Tint in Promise

IMG_20180514_133807.jpg

IMG_20180514_121150.jpg

RE: Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Love the haircut @fieldsofclover and I agree with everyone that that lip tint is stunning on you!

Re: RE: Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Thanks @KrishAtl! I haven't had my hair this short in like eight years, I forgot how much simpler it makes everything 🕶

Your new ‘do really does suit you @fieldsofclover!  Lovely look all the way around!

Thank you @jozkid!

@fieldsofclover,

Wow!  You look awesome!  I love this look on you!  I love Promise on you!

Keep using everything that you used here!  🙂

Aww thanks @tsavorite!

@fieldsofclover Yes!! I agree with @RaquelBT. That lip tint in Promise looks beautiful on you!

Thank you @DaneeBT! 💜

Hi @fieldsofclover,

The Lip Tint in Promise looks amazing on you! Thank you for sharing the products you've used in this photo. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

@RaquelBT Thanks! I got the product staging vibe from @RGbrown 📸

@fieldsofclover and ran with it...your pics are so much prettier than my jumbled messes on my tiny counter 😄

@RGbrown It's cool, my bathroom counter is five inches wide so my photos are always on my dresser. We make it work!

@fieldsofclover

For a while I tried toting my goods to my kitchen counter (next closest open space) for a pic, but then I dropped something on my way back to put stuff up. It wasn't breakable, but I decided it was too much of a risk since so much of it is and I can be a giant klutz some days. Messy jumble = safe 😅

You look fabulous!! Did you get a haircut?? It looks fantastic!! 

That lip shade suits you well, very beautiful!! 🙌😍👌 @fieldsofclover

@Shosh85 Thanks! About six weeks ago I... took matters into my own hands, so to speak. ✂️✂️✂️

Anonymous Insider

Your look is great @fieldsofclover  Nice lip color too

Thanks @Anonymous!

That's such a pretty look on you, @fieldsofclover!

Thanks @curlychiquita! The shadow is a really dark hunter green, I love the unique color. 💚

@fieldsofclover I LOVE that lippie!!!

@fieldsofclover I LOVE that lippie!!!
1 Reply
testing