Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 4/28)

Spoiler
Week 21 3/11-3/17: your signature look! Recreate it with different products from your collection. 
Week 22 3/18-3/24: imitation week! Recreate looks you love from social media! Post side by sides 
week 23 3/25-3/31: spring limited edition week: pull out all the spring limited edition products you have! 
week 24: April 1- April 7: Luxury Brand Week: Showcase your luxe brands
Week 25: April 8-14: Indi Brand Week
Week 26: April 15- 21: Coral Week! Show off those coral looks! 
Week 27: April 22-28: Bright Lips! 
Week 28: April 29-May 5: Full Glam Week! Show us how you glam! 
Week 29: May 6- May 12: First Love's week. All those first love items that hold a Percival place in your heart; wear them! 
Week 30: May 13- May 19: celebrity and influence collabs- if you have them, show them! 

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Thank you, fellow HoF ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜ @sister13

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

@gonerogue Love the hotel bathroom selfie! I love that lip color on you. ๐Ÿ™‚

@PrettyPaint I seriously just basketed that lipstick ๐Ÿ˜‚

@JessyAnne I know! I want it now too! ๐Ÿ™‚

Aw thanks @PrettyPaint ! Naked is my go-to color for business casual days โ˜บ๏ธ

Umm, I just died. Youโ€™re a peach goddess! 

Thank you love @JessyAnne ๐Ÿ˜˜

@JessyAnne I second this ๐Ÿ˜„ 

RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Todayโ€™s Viseart creation is with the Pro Matte Palette. I decided to do a soft smokey eye with it. There are so many options.

Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Should I have bought that Viseart palette @mrsbaine? So pretty, but SO much money....

@mrsbaine  I'm loving the whole look! Beautiful!

Anonymous Insider

@mrsbaine
Beautiful purple smokey eye!

@mrsbaine,

Your eyeshadow perfectly compliments the green of your eyes! 

Beautiful lipstick too!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous Insider

That purple eye shadow looks lovely on you @mrsbaine and your lippie is a beautiful complement to it! 

Beautiful as always @mrsbaine! Haha and I can see you really do love the Viseart palette! 

Thanks @juliehnguyen! I love the Viseart formula overall, and I think I own all of their $80 palettes, but only 1 of the theory palettes. I also have Golden Hour and the Pro Matte. In my eyeshadow collection, they are the best represented. They just do shadow right. The packaging is not fancy, but the performance, finishes and color range is great for me. Dare I say I like them more than I like Tom Ford! I know that will come as a huge surprise to people! 

@mrsbaine Ooo you have some really luxurious palettes in your collection! I need to look more into the Viseart palette, especially because I need to start trying to buy things based on their performance rather than their packaging. The packaging just gets me every time!

OMG my TF quad is one of my fav! It is so aesthetically beautiful, pigmented, and blends well! It is one of the few eyeshadows that I feel like I paid for good quality and not just the name. I guess I need to swatch the Viseart palette the next time I'm there. 

Iโ€™ve never seen Viseart at a Sephora store @juliehnguyen except for a couple of the Theory palettes when they first came out. They are professional palettes and highly regarded by MUAs

My main Sephora has had Neutral Mattes featured along with Theory palette on an end cap for a while now, but thatโ€™s the only one of the larger palettes Iโ€™ve seen in store! @jozkid @juliehnguyen

Thanks for letting me know @jozkid! I would have walked up and down every aisle in the makeup section (and most likely have made a detour to the beloved skincare section) looking for it. Whew, glad I was able to dodge a visit to Sephora! Haha

testing