Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 4/28)

Spoiler
Week 21 3/11-3/17: your signature look! Recreate it with different products from your collection. 
Week 22 3/18-3/24: imitation week! Recreate looks you love from social media! Post side by sides 
week 23 3/25-3/31: spring limited edition week: pull out all the spring limited edition products you have! 
week 24: April 1- April 7: Luxury Brand Week: Showcase your luxe brands
Week 25: April 8-14: Indi Brand Week
Week 26: April 15- 21: Coral Week! Show off those coral looks! 
Week 27: April 22-28: Bright Lips! 
Week 28: April 29-May 5: Full Glam Week! Show us how you glam! 
Week 29: May 6- May 12: First Love's week. All those first love items that hold a Percival place in your heart; wear them! 
Week 30: May 13- May 19: celebrity and influence collabs- if you have them, show them! 

Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

@IttyxBittyxMe,

I like the "feeling like a Space Queen" remark!  It looks good on you!  Very pretty look.  🙂

RE: Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Thank you! ❤️

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

11/15/17

LE NARS Unfiltered II palette

LE Marc Jacobs Coconut Bronzer

LE Anastasia Beverly Hills x Nicole G highlight palette

LE Becca Slimlight stick in Champagne Pop 

0ACD71AC-2ACA-4E79-BD8B-63DEC6BAD687.jpeg

8353E226-8138-4313-8497-7C9B12723BC8.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

Beautiful, @gonerogue!

You are adorable @gonerogue! I love this look on you! It's so fresh and fall themed! It's beautiful! 

@mrsbaine Thank you! I think that highlight palette has to be my favorite ABH highlight palette so far!

@gonerogue,

You couldn't look prettier!  And the ghost scarf!  I love it!  🙂

@tsavorite Aw, thanks! Gotta thank my good friend @Samtian for the awesome scarf 😉

@gonerogue It looks so cute on you! And your look is so pretty!!

@gonerogue Beautiful look! The NG palette is beautiful on you. It’s one of my favorites! 🙂

@PrettyPaint Thank you! It's one of my favorites as well! 

RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

I “think” my blush is LE; it is Burberry Silk N Bloom. It came out last year. I believe this year was the Blush Palette which I️ still see on the site. I prefer Silk n bloom to the current one; I prefer the finish and the color is a bit deeper- but just barely. If this doesn’t count, the Viseart Grande Pro in my crease and outer corner counts. Eyes: TF singles in Iris Bronze & body double coupled with Viseart Monsieur Big from Lancôme mascara Charlotte Tilbury Barbarella brown liner Color: Burberry Silk n bloom blush Burberry Rose Gold Highlighter Burberry contour stick Lips: Tom Ford Love Crime

I admire you for using that beautiful blush! You look great @mrsbaine 🙂

Thanks! I totally miss the pattern. It's a love/hate relationship I have with brands. They make products visually beautiful, but the product is also awesome so if I use it, I ruin the visual beauty. 

@mrsbaine,

This is a winning look! So lively and feminine!  🙂

Thanks @tsavorite! I liked this one! 

You look so beautiful @mrsbaine. Love the lip and cheeks! 

Thank you @PrettyPaint! I really like Love Crime! I almost wore it again today. 

You look gorgeous! So glowy!

Thank you @JenniferOhJenny! I like the look today! 

RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

It may be a little hard to tell, but I used the Gucci Illuminating powder that came out for the holidays. It has a beautiful butterfly on it that is just overspray so I’m doing my best to not use the product in that area. I also used KVD Lolita powder as a blush. I sat on this one for a long while and when I️ finally opened it, it was love! Other makeup used is photographed.

1 Reply
testing