Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Challenge of the Week! 2017/18

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 4/28)

Spoiler
Week 21 3/11-3/17: your signature look! Recreate it with different products from your collection. 
Week 22 3/18-3/24: imitation week! Recreate looks you love from social media! Post side by sides 
week 23 3/25-3/31: spring limited edition week: pull out all the spring limited edition products you have! 
week 24: April 1- April 7: Luxury Brand Week: Showcase your luxe brands
Week 25: April 8-14: Indi Brand Week
Week 26: April 15- 21: Coral Week! Show off those coral looks! 
Week 27: April 22-28: Bright Lips! 
Week 28: April 29-May 5: Full Glam Week! Show us how you glam! 
Week 29: May 6- May 12: First Love's week. All those first love items that hold a Percival place in your heart; wear them! 
Week 30: May 13- May 19: celebrity and influence collabs- if you have them, show them! 

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Looking fabulous, @mrsbaine!  Love those MAC shadows on you - and that lippie is a beaut.  Happy Friday!

Thanks @Anonymous! 

So behind on sharing. On the plus side, I managed to acco...

So behind on sharing. On the plus side, I managed to accomplish each of the first few weeks of the challenge during the ND week 😁. Here are some Fall looks using my new Natasha Denona Sunset Palette

*please excuse the bad lighting, I didn't have time to capture some of these looks until it was time to remove my makeup for the day

Spoiler

Re: So behind on sharing. On the plus side, I managed to acco...

Beautiful look, as always, @ElleElleG!!!! ❤️

Thank you all! @Tamara76 @PrettyPaint @tsavorite 

The sunset palette looks beautiful on you @ElleElleG!

@ElleElleG,

These are beautiful ND looks on you!  You rock these!  🙂

Anonymous Insider

What "bad lighting", @ElleElleG?  Those looks are gorgeous!!

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

I have been saving this look for a few days, eagerly awaiting the LE week since I couldn't join in ND week lol.

Mac Snow Ball

Eyeshadow from the pink eye bag

Elle Belle lipstick

I adore this eyeshadow. It's pink in the pan, but once applied it's a lovely lavender/pink shifty color, emphasis more on lavender. Not sure I love it enough to spend $40 on a back up (I don't care about the liner and mascara in the set), but I am seriously debating it, which speaks volumes coming from my cheapo self 😄

IMG_20171109_164633519.jpg

IMG_20171109_164824883.jpg

@RGbrown,

Lavender is you, isn't it!  Really pretty eyeshadow!  🙂

@tsavorite

Thanks so much! Though I'm not sure I even care if lavender is me or not...purple is my fave and will always be in heavy use 😛

Oooh I bought (well actually redeemed points for) the pink eye bag, too. I went back and forth so many times about it but seeing that eye shadow makes me really glad I decided to get it!

@JenniferOhJenny

I guarantee you will not regret it!

The grey is actually a lot lighter than I thought it would be, but that suits me just fine lol

@RGbrown Actually that's great because one of the reasons I wasn't going to get it was that I was afraid the gray would be too dark!

RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

every time I use Lila I am reminded by how much I like it overall. I should wear purple more. Lol

@mrsbaine,

I'm loving the pink in this look!  And your eyes look good, too!  🙂

RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Lol I know this is supposed to be about he eyeshadow but I always love all your fun lip colors!!

Thanks @Kim888 & @Anonymous! Lip colors are some if my favorite things. This is Tom Ford Adora. It's one of my favorite recent purchases. 

Anonymous Insider

Completely agree with @Kim888 - that lip color is amazing on you, @mrsbaine!

Anonymous Insider

Beautiful, @mrsbaine!  All your Natasha Denona looks have been beautiful!

Another look from the In the Balm of Your Hand Vol 1 with...

Another look from the In the Balm of Your Hand Vol 1 with NYX Butter Gloss in Angel Food Cake.

testing