Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Can someone please help me out in what kind of brush set this is? Brand ? There is 24 brushes and all different types and kinds.

Re: Can someone please help me out in what kind of brush set this is? Brand ? There is 24 brushes and all different types and kinds.

I googled a couple of somewhat uncommon task names I see printed on your brushes (chisel shadow, angle fluff). Google thinks you have Crown brushes. This set looks similar to yours: 

It might not be that exact set, but you can see other Crown brushes at their site to compare to yours. 

Re: Can someone please help me out in what kind of brush set this is? Brand ? There is 24 brushes...

Hi @QueenB326,

I apologize that I wasn't able to find this brush set on our site, and this post has been moved to the "Makeup Is Life" group, so that other Community members can offer suggestions and tips. I also suggest checking out this thread > https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Love-for-Brushes/m-p/2485005 for similar products and all things brushes 🙂 I hope this helps!

Best regards,
Laurie

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos4
testing