Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

CHEATERS on "Swatch to get a Free Eyeshadow" thread!

Ok, I thought this was more amusing than anything.  Last night I noticed someone posted my swatch pic as their own.  So I cross checked and found at least one other instance of cheating.  Anyone else notice this?

(I especially love the *my fave!!!* comment above)

Re: CHEATERS on "Swatch to get a Free Eyeshadow" thread!

Kudos to the update on the post, Candace!

I swatched a couple of shades before the giveaway came out and was really surprised and impressed by the texture and color pay off! When the giveaway came out it was more of an incentive to check out more colors!

Kiddie Pool is gorgeous! Super bold and shimmery!

you were right haha silly and lazy cheaters

-_- oh newcomers....

Highlighted

I So thought about checking also cause that idea crossed my mind that someone might be cheating!!! Major Props for pointing it out!!

Wow.  That is crazy.  It's just an eyeshadow.  The people who copied the pictures probably created the account just to get a free shadow, and they'll never return to the forum again.  Not even to ask a question on the forum.

Awesome job pointing it out!  I'm glad they extended the giveaway.  I'll be going to Sephora on Friday, so I might as well swatch some shadows while I'm there.

Seems like a whole lot of work to create the accounts and steal the pictures for 1 free eyeshadow! haha I wish I had that kind of spare time! Smiley Wink

Happy to hear the culprits won't be rewarded for their stealthy (or not so stealthy) attempts!

lylysa----Of course not, I would *never* do that. >_<  These people better not ruin everything for the rest of us good folk out here.

Oh oh! If you use sponge tip to write sephoramusthave using 3 eyeshadow colors, I bet no one would dare to copy it, or it would be the easiest to spot copy ever.

Thats a good idea! Except that I think that using eyeliner or a lip stick in pencil form would be much easier to write my name with.

True dat, especially since your username is a bit long.

I kind of think it would be hilarious to mail the copycats a fake single sephora eyeshadow. =X

Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • Screen shot 2013-03-12 at 8.40.17 AM.png
  • Screen shot 2013-03-12 at 8.40.55 AM.png
  • Screen shot 2013-03-12 at 8.40.36 AM.png
  • Screen shot 2013-03-12 at 8.41.12 AM.png
  • Screen shot 2013-03-14 at 12.22.49 AM.png
  • Screen shot 2013-03-14 at 12.23.11 AM.png
  • Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 9.37.50 PM.png
  • Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 9.38.08 PM.png