Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Bronzers !!!

I’ve been looking for a cool toned bronzer. All the bronzers i’ve used have looked muddy or orange on my skin tone. I’m very fair with neutral undertones. I’ve tried the hoola lite but it looks orange on my skin sadly. Please leave your suggestions !! For reference I’m 100N in the lancôme teint idole foundation.

Bronzers !!!

The Kat Von D shade and light pallette has a mix of cool and warm. I believe they just realised smaller versions so you don't have to buy the whole thing. I've also heard great things about the Kevyn Aucoin contour powders. They're is also a smaller version of that. Hope that helps! @audreyca

Re: Bronzers !!!

@audreyca  I second the MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan but if you want a cheaper alternative I think the LÓreal Lumi Bronzer in the lightest shade would be a perfect match (it's a close dupe to the MJ), it's definitely got a cooler undertone but doesn't look grey.

RE: Bronzers !!!

Honestly try physicians formula. It’s a perfect shade, and the price is on point. It smells amazing too.

Bronzers !!!

I have a similar skin type and what works best on me is the bare minerals invisible bronzer in the lightest color, there are 3 colors. I think you will like it!

@audreyca Have you tried Hourglass Bronzers? Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Bronzer Nude Bronze Lightthey look intense but the mix of colors makes it still okay for my also very pale skin and they have some with cooler skintones. Sadly the nude bronze doesn't come in a travel sized but if you live near a store all the locations near me have an Hourglass display where you could try it on

@audreyca 

Have you tried MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect TanI’m fair as well and this bronzer doesn’t muddy me up and goes on beautifully.

Hi @audreyca For a cooler bronze tone, I love BENEFIT COSMETICS - Dallas Box o’ Powder BlushI'm fair too and it works well on my skin tone using a light hand. 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing