Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Bite's Deconstructed Rose Lip Gloss Library Swatch

On Fair Skin from one (first on left) to twelve (last one):

Feel free to post your swatches below!

Looking for the lipsticks? Click the link below:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/Bite-s-Deconstructed-Rose-Lipstick-Swatches/td-p/13...

Re: Bite's Deconstructed Rose Lip Gloss Library Swatch

How sticky are they?  I love the colours, I just don't like really tacky lipgloss.  

I find it about as sticky as Bite's regular glosses if not a little less.

I haven't tried their regular lip glosses tbh, how do you find them on the sticky scale?

I would rate it a 6 or 7. There is stickiness to it, though it doesn't stick your lips together like most do.

Okay thanks Manda!  I will probably order it, why not eh?

No problem. The stickiness doesn't make your lips stick together. Oh and I find the color lasts on your lips. I've had it on for only two hours and the color is still there. 

Wow! (: So vibrant. I'm not a gloss girl but these are really beautiful. 

Anyone have swatches of the Deconstructed Rose Lipstick??

These glosses look gorgeous, thank you for swatching!

Lipstick? What! 

OMG, I just looked at them! I must resist!! 

And Bite has a new BB for lips balm...Hmm! Why didn't i know this!

I am going to really have to practice self control! 

I know right??? I'm currently drooling over Damask, but this puppy NEEDS SOME SWATCHES!! Smiley Very Happy

Um... I didn't see the new BB for lips either... MAMA NEEDS THIS TOO. Eeeeek not even in stock yet!

I really really want Centifolia! I don't have a lot of Peachy lipsticks, So i need this right?

Lol, Maybe, I'll think it over more! But yeah i want the BB! I wonder when it will be in stock! Because i've been thinking of ordering the Agave mask, because my lips are just so dry lately! So maybe i'll try the BB!

The BB sounds like what I've been looking for for a long time and haven't been able to find- a balm base for lipsticks. Primers don't work for me because I have seriously dry and peeling lips- I'm guilty of biting my lips a lot. Fell in love with Bite's balm that came in the lip library way back, which of course isn't available for purchase. Currently using Caudalie's lip balm under my lipsticks which is working pretty well, but I'm definitely intrigued by this BB!

Yupp sounds like it would work! I'm really trying to limit to one item! Either the lipstick, or wait for the BB... 

But i think i need the BB more than another lipstick Smiley Happy

I haven't used my GC from the Sarah Choi talk yet... except I really want the Dr. Brandt Vacuum Cleaner too, my skin has never looked so dang amazing.

Hopefully I should be getting the lipsticks (all four colors) on Monday. If no one beats me to it, I will swatch them then.

\o/

How are the lipsticks out of stock already???!!! They're no longer listed on the website Smiley Sad

Probably an accidental early release of the link. I'm sure they'll be back! Smiley Happy

Perhaps it's a sign that I need to cut down on the number of purchases for Thursday Smiley Very Happy I will probably hold out until I see swatches for them anyway Smiley Happy

They will probably be back soon! I ordered mine yesterday as soon as I saw them. >>

Gah!  Should've ordered both. Smiley Sad  My wallet is unsympathetic. 

There's a lipstick set too?!?!?

Not a set but there are four lipsticks (US$28): Centifolia (peach), pink (don't know the name), Grandifolia (fiery red), Crimson (deep purplish red).

The word from Bite (internet hearsay is my source Smiley Wink) was that they were slated for a May release.  Not sure but they were available for ordering on Tuesday morning but were pulled today.  

(: AHHH May seems so far off! 

72 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • Deconstructed Rose Swatch
  • 1982342_684196938293287_162763906_n.jpg
  • photo 1.JPG