Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Bite Beauty Primer and Powder questions

Hey guys, i would like to ask about your experience with the Bite Beauty Primer and Powder.

So far i only have a trial size of the Primer (normal to oily), and i got to say that i really like the feel of it, and it smells good too.

It seems to make my skin look better too, i feel like i might be able to use it as some kind of moisturizer too on days i wouldnt be wearing alot of makeup as it seems to have great ingredients.

Im thinking to try it with my Almay powder, but also, because i saw alot of positive reviews of the Bite Beauty Powder, im thinking to get it.

Im mostly interested in the Primer and Powder and not the foundation, like i said earlier i want to try the Primer with another powder, ill let you know about how it went later. 

So, i have normal/combo/oily skin, and the primer seems great, but i only used it once, well twice, but i dont count the patch test, and today i put it on my face, but only a small amount.

What were your experience with the Primer and Powder from Bite?? Did you try them with other products too?

Thank you!!!

Re: Bite Beauty Primer and Powder questions

Currently editing

Hello again lol, so, i used the Primer this morning with my Almay powder, and it kinda dries matte and too fast for powder to stick to the face like normal.

So, its really made to use with liquid foundations, but hey i wanted to try and see if a powder would work and like i said it dries too fast:

It doesnt really dry, its hard to explain, it makes the face feel very soft, and not silicony, and because of that, my powder didnt stick well. 

Im still thinking to buy it, and ill use this on days i wouldnt wear lots of foundation and when ill buy a liquid foundation again (Candid, Almay).

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing