Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Bite Beauty Best Bite Set

We swatched Bite Beauty's Best Bite Set to see how the color looked on different skintones. What do you think?

Do you have a swatch of this set? Post a pic in the thread below!

bite_swatch.jpg

Shop this set: http://seph.me/1bhXhbo

Re: Bite Beauty Best Bite Set

Aww you guys, you're making me blush! You're so sweet! I just wanted to share the swatches since there weren't many, but this made my day 🙂

I love seeing threads/comments like these where women compliment each other and build one another up. It's much nicer than the threads full of put downs, negativity and drama!

exactly! Life is hard enough as it is, and so many women are so competitive and good at tearing others down. We need more of this in life!! 

I completely agree with everyone else's comments, kbmatthews. You are a knockout. Those eyes! And you look so pretty with your nose pierced. Makes me miss mine. 

Thanks! I love my piercings 😛 I actually got my nose and belly button done at the same time when I was 16... my mom went to take me and she thought I'd chicken out, and said if I got my nose done I could get my naval done. Lo and behold, I went for both! LOL. I don't have the naval ring now, as I was always a more modest dresser and didn't see a point in it, but I could never give up my nose ring!

That's a pretty cool story about your mom. My mom hates my tattoos and hated when I had my nose pierced. I wish I still had it though. But I had so many issues with my stud falling out and looking inflamed. 😞

Oh no 😞 that's unfortunate, on both accounts! My mom is pretty cool. She doesn't mind piercings, crazy hair, fashion or makeup, since they can all change. Tattoos she just wanted all of us to be sure we actually waited until we really liked what we were getting 🙂

Even funnier story? My grandma came with me for my lip piercing... and the guy was doing a girl's nipple while we were waiting and she watched the whole thing!

That is awesome about your grandma!

My mom grew up feeling like only trashy people got tattoos. She isn't quite so negative about mine now as she used to be. 

Although I definitely don't want my daughter to grow up any faster than she already is, I'm kind of looking forward to her getting her first piercing/tattoo. Since we are so close, I can see us going together and me being there with her. 🙂

Aw, that's an awesome perspective. I hope if any child of mine wants a piercing or something, they'd ask me to go with them!

You are so gorgeous. These all look perfect on you.

You're so sweet! And you're gorgeous too! All of you are 🙂

Wow, they are all lovely on you, but I think rhubarb is my favorite. I just love that color. You really are very beautiful!

Thank joeanne! 🙂

Maderia and quince look amazing on you

Thanks! Those are my favourites!

They all look fantastic on you.Your eyes are stunning btw.

Aww thanks 🙂

Madeira looks amazing on you! It's the perfect nude.

Thanks! I'm surprised by how much I like Madeira!

Is this set sold out? 

These last couple of days it keeps being sold out and a few hours later comes back in stock... very odd, but I just managed to snag one!

Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • bite_swatch.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image 1.jpg
  • 2014-05-05 18.46.00.jpg
  • 2014-05-05 18.46.44.jpg
  • 2014-05-05 18.47.58.jpg
  • 2014-05-05 18.49.09.jpg
  • 2014-05-05 18.50.21.jpg
  • PicMonkey Collage watermarked.jpg
  • arm near lawn.jpg