Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Best discovery of the last 6 months?

I always like hearing of other people’s product successes, so I thought I’d ask: What has been your best beauty product discovery of the last 6 months? 

Mine has been BECCA - Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer:A2495B22-105E-468D-A379-5BB52B80C29E.jpegUpon first application, I honestly thought it had done nothing. I shrugged, continued on with my usual morning makeup routine, and went about my day. Later in the day, however, I did a double take when I looked in a mirror and saw how improved my under eye area looked! After a couple weeks of daily use, a coworker even commented that I looked younger. Who doesn’t want to hear that once in a while 😁

Re: Best discovery of the last 6 months?

@Piccolo15 Nice! What do you like most about the Born to Run palette? So many people seem to be curious about it 😊

I like that is has many different colors and shades to the point where I can recreate almost any eye look out of it, and the fact that it is highly pigmented and easy to use makes it live up to its name as a "travelers palette". It really allows you just to have fun and  be creative, and I have tried over 2/3 of the palette so far and there has not been a single shade that has let me down, even the purple shades don't skip or turn muddy which is hard for many companies. Overall it is one of two palettes that I own that I really don't have any cons with!

What's the other palette that's unequivocally good for you?  @

@Piccolo15 Well, I’m sure you’ve just convinced a lot of fence-sitters to take the plunge with this palette! It really does have a huge range of colours in a small package, and a non-skipping purple is something anyone can appreciate 😊

402 Replies