Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Best discovery of the last 6 months?

I always like hearing of other people’s product successes, so I thought I’d ask: What has been your best beauty product discovery of the last 6 months? 

Mine has been BECCA - Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer:A2495B22-105E-468D-A379-5BB52B80C29E.jpegUpon first application, I honestly thought it had done nothing. I shrugged, continued on with my usual morning makeup routine, and went about my day. Later in the day, however, I did a double take when I looked in a mirror and saw how improved my under eye area looked! After a couple weeks of daily use, a coworker even commented that I looked younger. Who doesn’t want to hear that once in a while 😁

Re: Best discovery of the last 6 months?

@PinkEvergreen I bought this a few weeks ago but I haven't used it yet. I'm so excited now, based on your review! I love Nails Inc and I'm low key trying to replace all my existing nail polishes with polishes from them.

@JenniferOhJenny Same!! Nails Inc. is the first nail polish I’ve found that I actually enjoy applying and that stands up to my daily activities and doesn’t chip. I use a NARS base coat but nothing else.

I just wish Sephora would add more shades from the Gel Effect series. The opacity of that series is second to none!

@PinkEvergreen Ooh I haven't tried the gel polishes yet, thanks for the tip!

@PinkEvergreen I was wondering about that one and tried to look for swatches online! It looks so unicorn-is in the bottle!

@Cyncynn Honestly, swatches would not do it justice. 

I’m past my days of chunky glitter with a rough finish. This one is finely milled and looks so beautiful and refined. It can turn any regular polish into an iridescent masterpiece ✨ 💅🏻 ✨

I really like the shades Nails Inc comes up with, and duos for 15 aren't bad.

Best discovery of the last 6 months?

mine have been the Nars liquid lipsticks and Bobbi Brown bare glow!!!

@TerrorK I’ve never tried NARS liquid lipsticks. What do you like about them that sets them apart from others you’ve tried? Any favourite colours? 😊

@PinkEvergreen I only have one of the Nars lipsticks but it's super pigmented and light weight. I didn’t find it too drying either. 

I have a new discovery that’s working so well for me: MILK MAKEUP - Matcha Toner

66674A4E-D6E3-4738-BC33-446FA2FC1328.jpeg

I know it’s not new or hugely popular but it’s been such a skin saviour for me. 

I have very sensitive combination skin that is prone to acne and rosacea (which is currently in remission), and just general discomfort due to its tendency to become dry almost out of the blue. 

For over a year I had been using Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner daily, with good success. Then, about 5-6 weeks ago my skin freaked out and seemed to reject this toner completely. It became painfully dry, prickly, and even started cracking 😕 

I began looking for a completely different kind of toner, that would be very gentle but effective. That’s how I came across Milk Matcha Toner. Not only has it been a great toner, but my skin looks healthier, and it feels so much better. I also really like that it’s in a stick format. So much nicer to apply and travel with!

I definitely recommend it, but especially to those who have very sensitive skin!

Hi @PinkEvergreen,

I just started using the MILK MAKEUP - Matcha Toner as well as the MILK MAKEUP - Cooling Water. I am loving both! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT I’m really curious about the Cooling Water. What does it do for you?

I love milk, but I was a little weirded out about the stick skincare products. I might have to get a mini to test Smiley Happy

@Cyncynn Honestly, I gave Milk a pass completely for a long time because I found the stick format of all their products rather gimmicky. I’m eating humble pie now for being judgemental lol 😂 

@PinkEvergreen I am eating Milk humble pie too - I did not like their marketing at first and completely dismissed the brand. I was so impressed after trying their brow gel that I gave a chance to their products and there wasn't a single product I tried that I didn't love. I'm happy you feel the same way about their skincare and I am excited to try it Smiley Happy

@Cyncynn I hope enough people figure this out so our favourite Milk products stick around 😅 (No pun intended!) I would be so sad if they discontinued the Matcha Toner! 

@PinkEvergreen Thanks for sharing! I’ve always had this toner in the back of my mind. Now I really want to try it! 

@PinkEvergreen The Moon Juice Beauty Shroom! It’s full of adaptogens which are very helpful for different skin types and is soothing as well ❤️🍄❤️!

@keana1 @PinkEvergreen I've REALLY been wanting to try the MOON JUICE - Beauty Shroom™ Exfoliating Acid Potion.  The reviews look good and it sounds like a really nifty product.

@CookieGirl1 yes keep us posted if you try it. I've had my eye on it but want to finish my tarte Knockout first.

@CookieGirl1 If it becomes one of your favourites, let us know here 😊

7 Replies