Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Best discovery of the last 6 months?

I always like hearing of other people’s product successes, so I thought I’d ask: What has been your best beauty product discovery of the last 6 months? 

Mine has been BECCA - Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer:A2495B22-105E-468D-A379-5BB52B80C29E.jpegUpon first application, I honestly thought it had done nothing. I shrugged, continued on with my usual morning makeup routine, and went about my day. Later in the day, however, I did a double take when I looked in a mirror and saw how improved my under eye area looked! After a couple weeks of daily use, a coworker even commented that I looked younger. Who doesn’t want to hear that once in a while 😁

Re: Best discovery of the last 6 months?

@PinkEvergreen It was on clearance down here for a long time... I think it's been discontinued altogether.

For me it would have to be Olaplex no3! I started using it at the end of January/beginning of February, and it’s made a very noticeable difference in the health of my hair over the past 6 months. I can’t wait to try out the shampoo and conditioner! 😄 00E94168-F2EF-4246-AB0D-D1F48A96D0B5.jpeg

@bakeamuffin I just ordered this last week for the first time. Can’t wait to try it! 😊

I came to 3rd Olaplex! My hair and I have fought against each other for my entire life. This has really helped it get stronger and grow without damage. Also - looks like the Shampoo and Conditioner are available on the US side!

I came to second the Olaplex.  At first I didn't think it did anything but after using it consistently, my hair feels stronger and healthier.  Such a good product!

@michelleshops @scott1201 @bakeamuffin Now I’m REALLY excited about having ordered this!! So great to hear such great reviews from all of you. Thanks for sharing! ☺️

RE: Best discovery of the last 6 months?

Born this way foundation. They previously didn’t carry my shade. I pleasantly surprised that I found a match that seemed to melt into my skin

Re: RE: Best discovery of the last 6 months?

@KNC24 It’s amazing how much shade ranges have expanded in so many brands this year, isn’t it? 

Hi All - 

My best discovery has to be the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Exfoliating Moisturizer. I love how this moisturizer is oil free and it keeps my skin moisturized without clogging my pores. I've been on the hunt for a holy grail moisturizer and this is definitely the one for me! This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling so smooth and if you're interested, it works well on all skin types! You can find it here > https://www.sephora.com/product/alpha-beta-r-exfoliating-moisturizer-P428942?skuId=2028587&icid2=pro...Smiley Tongue

Best Regards,

<3 Raquel

@RaquelBT Thanks for sharing! I don’t think I’ve ever seen an exfoliating moisturizer before. I’m definitely going to add this to my “must try” list ☺️

@PinkEvergreen - You're welcome! Please feel free to ask a Cast Member in store for a sample of this moisturizer if it's available at your local Sephora store. Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

<3 Raquel 

For sure my Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Foundation! I have the world's most finicky skin. It is super dry, yet rubbery and won't hold on to any product. I've been on the hunt for YEARS for my perfect foundation and this one has finally done it!

@Meghudecheck I hear you 😊 I actually use a custom concoction of several foundations and BB cream mixed together to deal with all my skin’s quirks and oddball shade. Sounds crazy but it actually works amazingly well. I got the idea from watching Safiya Nygaard’s channel lol...

So, congratulations on finding your Laura Mercier foundation soulmate!! 😁

Ooooo mine are the Glow Recipe watermelon sleeping mask, the lotion and It Cosmetics your skin but better CC😁

This is the closest Canada will get to Glow Recipe being readily available at the moment 😂 saw this at winners in Vaughan mills Toronto

What a good find @mmmiu! I’m going to check out winners this week, I would be elated to find these!

@mmmiu I think I need to take a trip to Winners to see if mine has a magical unicorn a.k.a. the watermelon mask 😂

@mmmiu It’s a step in the right direction!

@mmmiu I really hope Sephora Canada starts offering the watermelon mask soon!!   

As for the IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream, I’ve been eyeing that for quite a while. Thanks for mentioning it, and thanks for your input as well, @Shosh85 😊

RE: Re: RE: Best discovery of the last 6 months?

Right!? Lol I've already made two shopping trips across the border this year and it's always on my list... Need my backups 😁😁😁

@mmmiu I looove the IT CC cream! It feels so light and comfortable! I love that it doesn’t dry me out and gives a nice, natural looking glow! 🙌

1 Reply