Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Best Mascara?

Hi beauty babes! I am searching for a mascara that is the BEST of the best. I have straight (but long) lashes that don't seem to hold a curl well and tend to get weighed down by most mascaras. I've tried, Roller Lash, Better than Sex, They're Real, and multiple drug store brands. Right now I'm using Tarte Tartiest and I ADORE how black and rich the color is, but it flakes and is a really heavy formula. Any suggestions on a super black, volumizing/lengthening mascara that stays put?

xoxo 

-B

Re: Best Mascara?

I agree with earlier post about Dior Show but I use the waterproof . It makes lashes look full and natural and never flakes. 

Re: Best Mascara?

@BlairIvey Other popular ones that you haven't listed at Lancome Definicils and DiorShow.  I have been wearing Essence Lash Princess b/c I gave in to all the hype and am liking it - although it could have more volume.  I also wore NYX Doll Eye Volume for some time.  Best of luck!

Perversion has changed my life!! I'd give that a try! Als...

Perversion has changed my life!! I'd give that a try! Also, I know that both Sephora and Sephora in JcPenny have separate mascara sampler boxes for like $20 which include I think 5 high end mascaras, so you might want to try one of those so you get a variety!
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing