Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Benefit Brow Pencil

What does everyone think of the Benefit - Precisely Brow Pencil? Thanks!

Re: Benefit Brow Pencil

@lindseyyfaye  Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer Shade 3.5 was my favorite brow pencil until I tried Kimiko Super Fine Eyebrow Pencil Automatique, which is now my daily brow pencil. Both pencils give me day-long wear and survive my sweatiest workouts (as long as I don’t wipe my brows 😂), but neither pencil is waterproof. The Kimiko pencil has a drier formula (harder texture) than the Benefit pencil—which itself is slightly drier than many other brands’ brow pencils I’ve dried, but still has a fairly soft texture. Also, since my brows are black (with a little gray mixed in nowadays), Kimiko’s darkest pencil shade is a better color match for me than Benefit’s. 

To get a super precise line (to mimic a single brow hair) with the Benefit pencil, I’d rub the pencil on a piece of paper for a few seconds to shape a beveled edge onto the tip. I sometimes also do this with the Kimiko pencil. But if I really want to draw precise hair-like strokes, I use the brush end of MAC Shape + Shade Brow Tint for detail work (I never use the powdered tint end of that product) and then fill with the Kimiko pencil. 

RE: Re: Benefit Brow Pencil

Awesome!! I’ll have to check that one out! Thanks ☺️

RE: Benefit Brow Pencil

It is personally not my favorite. With most products though, I think it has pros and cons. I love that is has a spoolie on one end and I find their color range to be really nice. I’m not a huge fan of the shape of the actual product being applied though. I find because I have more brow hairs that it can be a bit finicky to get a precise line. On the other hand I have friends with fairly sparse brows that LOVE it. Hopefully this response was helpful! Haha

RE: Benefit Brow Pencil

Super helpful thank you!! I got a sample and loved the color, it’s been the best match I’ve been able to find. I have pretty sparse eyebrows so hopefully this is a win for me! 🤞🏼
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing